Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
you should keep up with this lakorn I could never even lose a day off from skipping a episode. no they haven't uploaded wpisode 18 in youutbe yet.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i just heard about this drama the day before yesterday...and i caught up to ep 17 yesterday already...im just waiting for someone to upload ep 18...i really wanna see wat will happen when the mom sees the bracelet

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i just finished ep 18 and i thought that it was kinda boring...but the next one looks really good...cant wait!!!

Too bad i cant watch it tommorow...have to go on a trip

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aww son and wiew are too adorable together <3 so aoms lakorn is airing after this? too bad i'm not gonna watch that lakorn although i miss aom so much, it doesnt look promising to me the storyline :( oh well i'm enjoying this for now! i can't wait for sons upcoming lakorn :D yay!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i just finished ep 18 and i thought that it was kinda boring...but the next one looks really good...cant wait!!!

Too bad i cant watch it tommorow...have to go on a trip
that's what i thought too.it was an okay one..it's more about the dad...i knew that she wouldn't be able to see the bracelet...but yeah tomorrow's look really good

well have fun on your trip :D

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I just rewatch the part where Win and Nam were in the office that Lyn subbed it.. It was so depressing knowing what Win siad to Nam.. Poor Win and Nam... He loved her so much, but he decided to give the one he love to his dying friend.. I'm so heart-broken now. His crying melts my heart away, I just want to go in there and wipe his tears for him.

max

sarNie Elites
Today's episode was okay... it had no scenes with Son and Wiew so I was kind of disappointed. I am not liking the scenes with Gaan and Wiew, either.

I am so excited for tomorrow's episode, though! I have no idea what Wiew was saying to Son, but it looked really good. Also, I liked how Son hugged Wiew, too! I am loving them!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was okay... it had no scenes with Son and Wiew so I was kind of disappointed. I am not liking the scenes with Gaan and Wiew, either.

I am so excited for tomorrow's episode, though! I have no idea what Wiew was saying to Son, but it looked really good. Also, I liked how Son hugged Wiew, too! I am loving them!
Looks like on epi 19, Nam will find out that Gaan is sick and dying. She asked Sheewin the reason why he lied to Gaan saying that she loves Gaan is becauase he's sick and about to die? Sheewin hugged her and said he's sorry...

Can't wait to see tomorrow epi! Today epi was ok. The dad is good and ghetto matches his daughter Kaewkow perfectly.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Win even thoug he know that Gaan is sick, he didn't need to give up the love of his life to him because he knows that Nam love him and not Gaan... Didn't he told Nam that “This is our life, why must we endure pain and hurt for other people?”... Did he forget what he said to her... Anyways.. I can't wait to watch tom's epi. I love Kaew Lom Pet... Nop is so cute too... I'm so glad that he's there to ruin Kaew.

Khai

sarNie Egg
^ Nop suppose to be a bad person but... yes, it fun to watch how he ruin Kaew. Hope tomorrow episode gonna be good.