Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
At first, I didn't like Nop at all, but now I love it how he's in here to balance out Kaew's evilness... I wonder when will he reveal that Kaew and him spent the night together already...

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Omg I just rewatch the part where Win and Nam were in the office that Lyn subbed it.. It was so depressing knowing what Win siad to Nam.. Poor Win and Nam... He loved her so much, but he decided to give the one he love to his dying friend.. I'm so heart-broken now. His crying melts my heart away, I just want to go in there and wipe his tears for him.
can u give me the URL...where she subbed it...please

neena

sarNie Adult
so she finds out tomorrow huh? i hope so...then i don't hope that she goes along with his plan to make gaan get his last wish before he dies...in the old one, there was a part where these bad guys try to kidnap the main girl...i wonder if the next episode will be like that...hmmm...anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT KAEW LOM PET AND I'M GETTING MY BUTT UP TOMORROW TO TRY AND CATCH AS MUCH OF THE LIVE AS I CAN!! LOL SLEEP TIGHT!! I HOPE SANTA'S GOT SOMETHING GOOD IN STORE FOR US... :lol:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
so she finds out tomorrow huh? i hope so...then i don't hope that she goes along with his plan to make gaan get his last wish before he dies...in the old one, there was a part where these bad guys try to kidnap the main girl...i wonder if the next episode will be like that...hmmm...anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT KAEW LOM PET AND I'M GETTING MY BUTT UP TOMORROW TO TRY AND CATCH AS MUCH OF THE LIVE AS I CAN!! LOL SLEEP TIGHT!! I HOPE SANTA'S GOT SOMETHING GOOD IN STORE FOR US... :lol:
Yess, I hope Santa has comething good for us too...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Does anyone knows what site I can watch the show LIVE? Also, what time does it usually air LIVE?

Can't wait to watch epi 19.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's epi. was so sad. It was painful to watch them both suffer. Love the hugging scene, they were so good, that they made me cry with them.

neena

sarNie Adult
today's episode was good!! i liked the hug too!! son is gettin' better!! peemai and kaewkao's real dad to the rescue!!! hopefully...looks like it to the preview!! lol. son and vill are just to hot together!!

neena

sarNie Adult
the guy who kidnpp Nam is Peemai's brother right?
yep...so i hope peemai gets nop to help nam too...i love nop....lol i like it when he screws up everything kaew kao works at. lol i like peemai too...hopefully nop and peemai can become a team for win and nam to be together...