Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

neena

sarNie Adult
I THINK ITS RATHER SAD THAT HER OWN DAD BEAT HER UP THOUGH...LOL...I LIKE THE DAD...HE'S REALLY NICE TO NAMPHET...PIKUL NEEDS TO REALLY SPEAK UP!! WIN AND NAM ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER, I DON'T LIKE GAAN EVEN THOUGH HE'S DYING...

HEY, THAT PREVIEW OF KLP WHEN IT FIRST STARTED...HUMM...I WONDER IF THOSE SCENES WILL BE IN HERE...SEEMS LIKE THOSE SCENES WOULD PASS ALREADY...AND THE GUY WHO HAD A SCENE WITH VILL...HE'S NOT EVEN IN HERE... :mellow: I REMEMBER A FEW PAGES BACK, HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE REAL GAAN BUT HE WAS REPLACED WITH TON THE STAR...IS THAT RIGHT?
REGARDING THIS CLIP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw6THMaov28...feature=related

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I THINK ITS RATHER SAD THAT HER OWN DAD BEAT HER UP THOUGH...LOL...I LIKE THE DAD...HE'S REALLY NICE TO NAMPHET...PIKUL NEEDS TO REALLY SPEAK UP!! WIN AND NAM ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER, I DON'T LIKE GAAN EVEN THOUGH HE'S DYING...

HEY, THAT PREVIEW OF KLP WHEN IT FIRST STARTED...HUMM...I WONDER IF THOSE SCENES WILL BE IN HERE...SEEMS LIKE THOSE SCENES WOULD PASS ALREADY...AND THE GUY WHO HAD A SCENE WITH VILL...HE'S NOT EVEN IN HERE... :mellow: I REMEMBER A FEW PAGES BACK, HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE REAL GAAN BUT HE WAS REPLACED WITH TON THE STAR...IS THAT RIGHT?
REGARDING THIS CLIP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw6THMaov28...feature=related

now that you said that maybe, because I remember something like that a while back... cause I was like who is this guy? I don't see him in Kaew Lom Pet at all..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I thought who u meant, Yes, it's the gaint, his name is Tui, 1 of the 8 new generations of Exact...Everyone has a special clip for me and I want to share it with anyone, i am making a movie clip on when Son & Vill r together. so i will share it later, I know what u saying that Son doesn't look nice in some angle but I think when he smile, his whole face just lite up and it's special in that way, a person does not have to be good looking but Son's got an attraction in him, his killer smile that is the main things that draw people to him....A guy or girl can be good looking but when they don't have any attraction, it make them not good to look at or an appeal isn't there for u to look at....Like Stefan Sunti, he's good looking but no attraction at all...So I preffer Son than Stefan.....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks neena for the pictures....son and wiew are sooo lovely together...
man i haven't seen ep. 19 yet....so much christmas things to do....so i'm staying up to watch it :D

neena

sarNie Adult
i looked it up and its suppose to be "roughly 6'1" wow, he doesn't seem THAT tall to me in the lakorn.

edit, so i'm getting the thought that son is as tall as bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan..AB is tall, he's 184 too!! now...I really can't see Son being that tall! but then again, he is a model and guy models are tall...hmm...wow even his height is interesting to me right now.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
okay...finished watching ep. 19...whoa....it was so sad...the bridge scene was so sad with the tears and the hug...gaew is sooo evil...i hope nam is okay, hopefully her fake father will help her....what a cliffhanger it was..waiting until monday to see the next episode...but it's so sad too, this weekend SRCYO is ending :( ...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son & Vill complement each other well with their white skin and chinese or Korean looking. Love them....I have never like a Korean guy looking since Autumn in My Heart or Coffee Prince but since Son came along, I am hook on him with his killer smile....and the N'ek of Autumn in my heart has also captured my mind as well as Vill....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Son & Vill complement each other well with their white skin and chinese or Korean looking. Love them....I have never like a Korean guy looking since Autumn in My Heart or Coffee Prince but since Son came along, I am hook on him with his killer smile....and the N'ek of Autumn in my heart has also captured my mind as well as Vill....

i know i was thinking the same too... wiew reminds me of song hye-kyo in Autumn in My Heart too.. and Son looks like a korean guy too...