Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
holy shiet, 8 pages of spamming today. i'm never in here really but i gotta say that the latest eps. which is eps 19 revealed some things that were going to happen in the next eps and it's really twisted. it showed pikul's husband beating up kaewkaow followed by the line (not for exact word, but to the same degree), "you think you can be the only one to hurt my daughter, let me try teaching your ass a lesson...let's see what you will say if you have me as your husband for a night (as in he's gonna sleep with her ass)!" he's her real dad! that dumb biatch, pikul, is putting this on herself. she thinks she can have it all...especially for that bitch daughter of hers, but she's actually going to end up destroying her daughter even worse than what she already is. disgusting!

i hope what i just wrote made sense. i've actually been meaning to come in here to mention this a couple of days ago, but i didn't have time, and i figured someone else would mention it. hahaha

neena

sarNie Adult
holy, the last time i posted was just today at page 85...whoa...already page 89? omg, this is moving fast as hell!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
ok i'll ask again anyone know what happen to jakjann why she hasn't been in this forum lately???
i'm wondering the same thing too.. where is she? didn't she said something that she's helping sunflowerfansub subbing this lakorn.. maybe we should ask them on youtube where Jakjann is.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
holy shiet, 8 pages of spamming today. i'm never in here really but i gotta say that the latest eps. which is eps 19 revealed some things that were going to happen in the next eps and it's really twisted. it showed pikul's husband beating up kaewkaow followed by the line (not for exact word, but to the same degree), "you think you can be the only one to hurt my daughter, let me try teaching your ass a lesson...let's see what you will say if you have me as your husband for a night (as in he's gonna sleep with her ass)!" he's her real dad! that dumb biatch, pikul, is putting this on herself. she thinks she can have it all...especially for that bitch daughter of hers, but she's actually going to end up destroying her daughter even worse than what she already is. disgusting!

i hope what i just wrote made sense. i've actually been meaning to come in here to mention this a couple of days ago, but i didn't have time, and i figured someone else would mention it. hahaha
I get what you're saying.. I know Pikul is making matter worse by not speaking up.. Well that's what she gets too...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i really wish that Exact will extend Kaew Lom Pet.. I want one whole epi. of just Win and Nam scene.. I want to see them together on the beach, playing in the water, jet skiing again, kissing, hugging together... A whole epi. of just Win and Nam. That will be the best thing ever..hehe.. lol.. i told you guys that my mind is going crazzy.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yeah I also want a baby too..hehe.. .Am I going crazy or what.. but I doubt that there's going to be one in here.. maybe in their next lakorn, but not thi one...