Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

neena

sarNie Adult
JUST A FEW MORE HOURS!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! I MISS THEM ALREADY!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SON AND VILL!!!!

ANYWAYS, WOW, LOTS OF SPAMMING!! ALREADY 91...LOL

VILL SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE REALLY SPECIAL TO SON...BTW, I WAS ON HER HI5 AND WAS BROWSING THROUGH HER PICS AND THERE WAS ONE PIC...ONE OF THE COMMENTS WAS FROM "YUKE" AND WHAT THEY WROTE WAS PRETTY...INTERESTING...IT SAID "I WISH U R HERE T_T" HM...SOUNDS FISHY TO ME. LOL

EDIT: HA 92 OWNED BY ME!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Hee hee... I got my cousin hooked on KLP last week and now she's totally dl and watching it before I even get to it when it airs.
Got my little sis hooked on it too this morning -- so proud of that because my little sis RARELY watches lakorns at all. She's normally into boys and makeup only. When I came back from the store, she was like: Awww.... I couldn't wait and watched two more episodes, but I didn't understand what was going on. You need to watch with me.

I'm off to convince another sister to get hooked on the lakorn too. Love watching KLP so much, I feel like everyone else around me should share the love too. :)

WoW!! is all I got to say! You are awesome Starry, you got lots os people to watch Kaew Lom Pet. That's wonderful!

yeah just got back about 10:20 ish and it was pretty fun my throws us the most outrageous parties...there's always tons of food today we had hotdogs, hamburgers, ribs, beef, pork, chips, chocolate, and sweet candies...and we always leave with lost hope every year she gives away her money and we play/guess to get it now i'm ready to spam

Sounds like you had fun! That's good. Wow, a lot of food.. yum yum... I'm starving now..hehe.

so happy that son and vill have several photos together not like rteam who so far only has one photoshoot not counting lakorn mags
I know. I'm happy that they have a lot of photo shoot, cause my heart would really shatter if they didn't have any.

This is what i want to see for this kaew Lorm Petch and hopefully their next lakorn coming up....Sweet kissing scene of them....

All I have to say is there better be alot..hehe... :lol:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
"Things that seem pretty, seem beautiful are too similar
If we use our eyes to look at those things
But you aren’t like anyone I’ve ever met
I see you with my heart…

Your expression is like cool water soothing the heart
Every time my heart suffers and is broken
Both your hands are like medicine relieving it
Pulling the words of loneliness out from it

True love, where is it right to place it
A glimmering sparkle to let you see I’m here
A place outside you isn’t different than anything
But inside your heart, you have love that no one else has

I want to tell you I love you to let you know
And I want to take care of you from now on
I want to do it for you with the life I have left, may I?
Pass the bad days, you won’t be lonely
From now on…I want to be here for you

I want to tell you I love you to let you know
And I want to take care of you from now on
I want to do it for you with the life I have left, can I?
Pass the bad days, you won’t be lonely from now on…

Don’t be scared of anything, so long as I”m here…
I’ll give you my life…"

credits to Lyn Lakorn Blog

i love this song.. The meaning of it it's so sweet. It melts my heart away.