Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I really think the english title has nothing to do with the drama surrounded by the Bracelet not Diamend.. 'cause the Bracelet is the significant part in this drama!

neena

sarNie Adult
Hi, Neena, what is Vill Hi5, I want to see the comment from Yuke?????Please give, i had it before but i lost it somehow
i will show you the pic and then the comment...made by "yuke" hmm...you decide whether its weird/fishy. i don't wanna give out her personal info so i'm just blocking out everything.

so on this pic

someone wrote:

shit, i feel like a stalker...gomen son and vill!!! GOMEN!

max

sarNie Elites
Aww! That makes me so happy! I love the comment... but I do not know what he means. I hope it means what I want it to mean!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i made a artwork of all the main guys... :wub: ...

artwork made by: mainhiathao...i had nothing to do so i started to do random stuff...:D...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I am from China.In china ,there are more and more fans like this drama.Some fans subbed it in Chinese.
This post is in a Chinese forum.The replies are much.
http://www.yycaf.net/bbs/thread-159090-1-1.html
this is really awesome that KLP is going international and winning many fans all over the places. KLP cat should be proud of themselves even I'm happy for them as well.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm wondering how sunflowersub is doing with this lakorn. I would love to re-watch this lakorn with english subb. I will never get tired of this lakorn.

Angelia

sarNie Hatchling
I'm always on!! I got nothing else better to do! One month of winter vacation is going by so slow for me! it's only been a week! lol

neena

sarNie Adult
GIRL I'M ON TOO!! JUST GOT BACK FROM WORK ACTUALLY! YEAH BUT I GOTTA LEAVE SOON, GOTTA GET THAT REST FOR TOMORROW'S WORK...AND KLP!!! LOL