Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
It's so sad today for peemai and her baby. Could anyone please sub the part of peemai and nok's scene for me I really wanna know what he said to peemai because it is really sad for her..I can't wait until tomorrow's episode because I really wanna know if nok is going to go for peemai when she went to rescue him when maybe he got shot from peemai's brother. It's nice that peemai still has a brother that cares for her and her baby themself and tries to get the husband to go to his wife and his baby.. Is Nok going to be in the hospital I guess he might because when peemai came than I heard I think the brother shot Nok so he might get to be in the hospital for a couple days.

Sad For Peemai and her Baby

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Nop won't die.. I praying that he won't and I hope that he change his mind quick and come to realize the love that Peemai has for him.. I want him to reveal Kaew and her evil plan out! Omg Namphet!! Wonder what's going to happen, hopefully comeone see what Kaew does...

Angelia

sarNie Hatchling
The song that was playing during Son & Vill's scene, I know it's by Ruj...is it a new song, does anyone have it yet?

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode neither!!! :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gaan was so close to finding the evidence, but gaew was too quick....i love wiew & son's part <3 with the kite and everything....can't wait for tomorrow...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
The song that was playing during Son & Vill's scene, I know it's by Ruj...is it a new song, does anyone have it yet?

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode neither!!! :D
I was so concentrated on Son and Vill's scene that I didn't pay any attention to the music.. I have to go back and rewatch it.. :p

Angelia

sarNie Hatchling
I was so concentrated on Son and Vill's scene that I didn't pay any attention to the music.. I have to go back and rewatch it.. :p
Lol, I was paying attention to it, because it was actually not Yoo Peur Thur that was playing for the the first time..and right when I heard it I knew it was Ruj's voice! hehe

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
o my! i just watched todays episode and dang was it cute!
haha my favorite episode!! finally more scenes of wiew and son lol
nawt done yet...but from what i see on the comment......it sounds really sad for peemai.
lol
btw, i thought those new instru. were actually really cute!

roselovesice

oh awesome!
it's the cute scene. haha lol
btw, good jubb! and i can't wait for more if you do keep making more. lol ;]

roselovesice

oh my! that was soooo freakin sad!!!
i wonder if New is gonna die or nawt...maybe nawt...hope they don't kill his character. lol
and dang! i wonder what's gonna happen to namphet now.
can't wait for tmrs episodE!!! x] cause it's superly intense ;]]

Kayla

sarNie Adult
It's so sad today for peemai and her baby. Could anyone please sub the part of peemai and nok's scene for me I really wanna know what he said to peemai because it is really sad for her..I can't wait until tomorrow's episode because I really wanna know if nok is going to go for peemai when she went to rescue him when maybe he got shot from peemai's brother. It's nice that peemai still has a brother that cares for her and her baby themself and tries to get the husband to go to his wife and his baby.. Is Nok going to be in the hospital I guess he might because when peemai came than I heard I think the brother shot Nok so he might get to be in the hospital for a couple days.

Sad For Peemai and her Baby
Peemai told Nop that she was pregnant and Nop said that he's not ready yet and is confused about a lot of things at the moment. It's so sad. I feel so bad for Peemai. I really do hope that they will have each other at the end. Nop maybe a vilian at some part but deep down he's not that bad. He's just freaken in LOVE with Kaewkao to see true love that is waiting for him. I pray and hope that they do not kill Nop or Peemai character off. The bike scenes were indeed lovely and sweet. How sweet of Win to allow Nam to be off so that she can release some stress. It was sweet when he told her he wants to see her smile again.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Here's a picture of Thee with Vill...I got it from her Hi5.

LMAO :lol: :lol:

Okay Thee is cute but I'm trippin off the guy on the right in the pix...LOL...look at this face...LOL...I wonder if they knew he was in the background making that goofy face. :lol: :lol: