Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
According to the storyline, it's about the Prenangs or more about the N'rai,,,,I hate it when it's more of N'rai than the 2 leading roles,,,but Next epi. Nam comes back in time to save the grandma, then Win knows all about Kaew craziness and the identity of Nam from Nop, so hopefully it should be interesting...hopefully Son & Vill will have more lakorn together with a role of action/romance in it, so it will be focusing only more on them, than just seeing the bad characters...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Exact dramas usually focus on the bad people, lol :p That I've seen of. Ohhh, I'm sure Wiew and Son will definitley have another chance of being onscreen together [;

Iya

sarNie Adult
Exact dramas usually focus on the bad people, lol :p That I've seen of. Ohhh, I'm sure Wiew and Son will definitley have another chance of being onscreen together [;
i agree. Exact tend to do that. Take KLKS and Seang soon (if i'm correct on this one) for instant. the pranangs are acutally evil.

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! after watching today eps. I'm kind of confuse now, is Nam nang ek or Kaew Kao? why they show more of pyscho path Kaew Kao than nang ek and p'ek. this lakorn needs to end and end soon....because it start to be very annoying the way that they re-arrange the story line. They needs to end Kaew Kao character it getting very boring to have her do all this bad things and no body do any thing to her. And the pyscho mom Pikoon is more that pyscho. I love Son and Vill but I'm tired of KLP now. Hope Son and Vill have another lakorn together soon or some thing and have a better sence than this.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Ohh whiteflakes the pranangs in here aren't evil, lol :p It's just the nang'rai KAEW.
i know. haha. i was just pointing out that exact seem to be focusing alot on the bad characters now.

even in here, if you haven't noticed, the nang'rai gets more screentime and more development than pranang herself, at least from my perspective.

Iya

sarNie Adult
OMG! after watching today eps. I'm kind of confuse now, is Nam nang ek or Kaew Kao? why they show more of pyscho path Kaew Kao than nang ek and p'ek. this lakorn needs to end and end soon....because it start to be very annoying the way that they re-arrange the story line. They needs to end Kaew Kao character it getting very boring to have her do all this bad things and no body do any thing to her. And the pyscho mom Pikoon is more that pyscho. I love Son and Vill but I'm tired of KLP now. Hope Son and Vill have another lakorn together soon or some thing and have a better sence than this.
i second you 100%. it's getting tiring after all these episodes. but i have to say, i love this re-make more than the original version, though it's good too.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lool :p Nam is the nang'ek of course. I totally agree on everything you said! They shouldn't have extended this lakorn. I only was happy if they had focused more on the pranangs. I feel the same exactly. Tired of this longg lakorn, there is no reason for it to extend anymore 'cause it's just nonsense! I love Son and Wiew though but yeahh.

i second you 100%. it's getting tiring after all these episodes. but i have to say, i love this re-make more than the original version, though it's good too.
I agree it's very tiring for me too that's why I stopped watching long ago. But I loved the old version more though this version is too much for me too handle!

i know. haha. i was just pointing out that exact seem to be focusing alot on the bad characters now.

even in here, if you haven't noticed, the nang'rai gets more screentime and more development than pranang herself, at least from my perspective.
Oh yeahh. I see:) That’s true.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am getting tired of Kaew kao characters and she is appearing in every scene, so annoying, I want a scene of Son & Vill, hope they will have lakorn together soon...Please Exact, bring back Son & Vill....I like this remake than the original verision because I love Son & Vill....

Has anyone read in Lyn's blog (Vill was seen walking out of Son's Condo 1 night) I don't think it's true, even though Son & Vill r close friend but I don't think they will go to that extend because they both well manner and still young and just enter the ET industry and they also studying too, I don't think they want to ruin their representation....Even though they have nice feelings for each other time long ago, but they have both stop now, so they r just friend....as Vill said in her interview,,,,both Son & Vill stated that they r just friend since they both enter the Et industry...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i felt really sad today...i can't believe that nam would do that for pikul :(
i can't wait tomorrow...man gaew is so crazy...
nop is alive ^^ i hope win will save nam

Iya

sarNie Adult
I am getting tired of Kaew kao characters and she is appearing in every scene, so annoying, I want a scene of Son & Vill, hope they will have lakorn together soon...Please Exact, bring back Son & Vill....I like this remake than the original verision because I love Son & Vill....

Has anyone read in Lyn's blog (Vill was seen walking out of Son's Condo 1 night) I don't think it's true, even though Son & Vill r close friend but I don't think they will go to that extend because they both well manner and still young and just enter the ET industry and they also studying too, I don't think they want to ruin their representation....Even though they have nice feelings for each other time long ago, but they have both stop now, so they r just friend....as Vill said in her interview,,,,both Son & Vill stated that they r just friend since they both enter the Et industry...
:eek: Vill walking out of Son's condo? LOL. it must really have been a mistake...though i wonder who the girl is if that isn't vill.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
:eek: Vill walking out of Son's condo? LOL. it must really have been a mistake...though i wonder who the girl is if that isn't vill.

I hope it's just a mistake about Son bringing out any girl of his Condo, but if he is bringing out any girl, i hope it's Vill or a relative of his....Plus, I don't think Son would live in a Condo since he is still young and studying, I think he is still living at home....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

Hi Jieb, u said u have Son's Hi5, wonder if i can have it please because i got Vill's Hi5 too just wander have alook at his Hi5...tq if can give

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Sarna I don't have Sons hi5. I think he has one though, I just remember seeing someone posted in this thread. You should check in the previous pages:) Because I remember someone said Son has one because commented Wiews pictures.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Hi Jieb, u said u have Son's Hi5, wonder if i can have it please because i got Vill's Hi5 too just wander have alook at his Hi5...tq if can give
just an out of topic question. what is Hi5? sry, but i really don't know what it is. :(

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sarna I don't have Sons hi5. I think he has one though, I just remember seeing someone posted in this thread. You should check in the previous pages:) Because I remember someone said Son has one because commented Wiews pictures.
tq, jieb, it wasn't Son hi5 that it was being posted but a message that Son posted on Vill Hi5 (saying that he wish she was with him) a comment made by Son to 1 of her pic, that is all...