Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
thanks for the links...

Me too, whenever I am watching Top award or any clips of Son & Vill, I am trying not to think about this Thee guy, I think, he has come into the pic as a 3 person, destroy what sweet friendship they had together...as for now even though i am waiting to see their lakorn, I take anything, photoshoot, activity with them together, I am going to email Exact again and again until they respond to us.....more Son & vill.

Anyone emailing Exact for more of Son & Vill on anything such as photoshoot, sporting activity or attending function together or Mv, and especially lakorn Romance/action, slap/romance or comedy/romance with heaps of sweet scene....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Vill & Son r like the Thai verision of Barbie and Ken or Vanessa hudgen or Zac Efon, just so cute, gorgeous and handsome, sexy....

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Vill & Son r like the Thai verision of Barbie and Ken or Vanessa hudgen or Zac Efon, just so cute, gorgeous and handsome, sexy....

ewww that pic on the rite make her look like a monster. how scary..lol that pic mite make me not a fan of her ne more...haha

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
ewww that pic on the rite make her look like a monster. how scary..lol that pic mite make me not a fan of her ne more...haha
I don't think Vill looks scary, she was just upset or angry at Son for kissing her, hehehe - love it though, they so sweettttt

I don't mind Son doing lakorn with other N'ek but as long as he doesn't have that sparkles in his eyes and hot smile to go along with it, I just want to reserve it for Vill only...I don't thnk any girl will get a sparkles from Son's eyes unless it Vill, that is the way I want it to be, just for Vill only... His acting with any other girls, he can show emotion of loving or crying and good acting skill but no movement of the eyes sparkles or hot smile because I want that to be resever for Vill only....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
lol
that comment was hilarious.
view does not look like no monster.
u're kind of funny.
anyways, view is GORGEOUS!

Yeah I agree, she does not look a monster or scary, just because she is angry with Son for kissing her, hehee love he is so sweetttt

I meant for Vill to keep it straight and simple for the romance scene too and same goes for Son,,,,
I am cheering for Son too, Son is her high school sweetheart whereas, Vill just met Thee just after she enter the fashion industry and Thee happen to be close to her mother…love Son & View together. so who will she choose between high school sweetheart and family member close brother like Thee...

I know they only actors doing their job but keep the real romance reserve for special person...hehehe

As for me I am plain bored as u too, with Son & Vill and dying to see their next lakorn together too, I think I wrote 10 emails to Exact today, hehe kind of going crazy

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
lol
that comment was hilarious.
view does not look like no monster.
u're kind of funny.
anyways, view is GORGEOUS!

ha ha....agreed. It was just the way the screen shot was taken ka. It's not the best picture of Vill but I don't think anyone will look good having their neck twisted like that. Also, I think Vill had a pimple on her forehead so all that make up they up on her face made it like a mini horn. I can see where you are coming from with the monster comment but remember we all have those bad skin days. We are just not on camera for everyone to see it.

Vill is one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. She is STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Exact newbies will be on Dara Story from Top Award, which will air on Saturday 17.30pm thailand time but will be on Obizgo tv or thaitv.tv on a Sunday in thailand date...@ ch5...for those fan of Son & vill and all the newbies...

Please upload for us to watch if u have access to the site in youtube, tq ahead of time...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Hi Kiki, SonYukWiew4ever, and everyone, I have just received an email from Exact member, saying that they will let me know if there is any up and coming lakorn of Son & Vil,,, I think Exact r kind of got sick of me hehe them heaps, hehe

neena

sarNie Adult
I THINK WE ARE ALL THINKING WAY TOO MUCH...YES I WANT MORE SON AND VILL ONSCREEN BUT IF THEY DON'T BELONG TOGETHER IN REAL LIFE SO WHAT...AS LONG AS THEY ARE HAPPY. KLP IS OVER FOR A WEEK NOW, STILL ITS IN THE CURRENTLY BROADCAST & NEW LAKORN TOPIC? LOL. I'M GOING TO END UP DOING WHAT I DID TO THE JAM LEUY RUK THREAD: LEAVING. I MISS KLP AS MUCH AS EVERYONE ELSE BUT LAKORNS END AND EVERYTHING DIES DOWN...THATS THE SAD THING...

SARNA3, YOU'RE THE MOST DEVOTED VILLSON FAN I KNOW, KEEP LOVIN'!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I THINK WE ARE ALL THINKING WAY TOO MUCH...YES I WANT MORE SON AND VILL ONSCREEN BUT IF THEY DON'T BELONG TOGETHER IN REAL LIFE SO WHAT...AS LONG AS THEY ARE HAPPY. KLP IS OVER FOR A WEEK NOW, STILL ITS IN THE CURRENTLY BROADCAST & NEW LAKORN TOPIC? LOL. I'M GOING TO END UP DOING WHAT I DID TO THE JAM LEUY RUK THREAD: LEAVING. I MISS KLP AS MUCH AS EVERYONE ELSE BUT LAKORNS END AND EVERYTHING DIES DOWN...THATS THE SAD THING...

SARNA3, YOU'RE THE MOST DEVOTED VILLSON FAN I KNOW, KEEP LOVIN'!!
Yeah, off course I love KLP and Son/Vill, they just my favourite on screen couple and hope that they r good friend off screen too...Son is just too hot to resist while Vill is too cute to stop loving them. hehe

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Kiki, SonYukWiew4ever, and everyone, I have just received an email from Exact member, saying that they will let me know if there is any up and coming lakorn of Son & Vil,,, I think Exact r kind of got sick of me hehe them heaps, hehe
Hey Sarna3,
if you receieved any news about them both please share it with us.. I'm still waiting for both of them! Son and Vill forever!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Miss An, & SonYukWiew4ever,

I will let u all knows if anything is happen, everyone all do the same please share any new info of Son & vill

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I guess we all just too crazy about the two....cuz we love them :D I miss KLP so much, well I mean Vill and Son...I keep when back and rewatch the park scene...where they ride bike and eat donut together and she wipe his mouth...I think it was so cute...hehehehehe and the kitchen part where Nam rebutton Win Jacket that was a cute scene of them. Oh! my other favorit scene was the car scene when Win took Nam home....that was sweet too. I can't wait to see them together in another lakorn....I am just too crazy about Son and Vill. And yes, I don't want to hear about that Tee dude any more he make my happy day gray now :angry:

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know you guys seen this or not, Vill and Son at top award...they are so cute!

They were talking about celebrity couple that just got married. Then Vill asked son, when he is ready to announce a good news too, Son said " probably no one want a guy like me" .. awww..I want him lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLg7YVEnIPg

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I guess we all just too crazy about the two....cuz we love them :D I miss KLP so much, well I mean Vill and Son...I keep when back and rewatch the park scene...where they ride bike and eat donut together and she wipe his mouth...I think it was so cute...hehehehehe and the kitchen part where Nam rebutton Win Jacket that was a cute scene of them. Oh! my other favorit scene was the car scene when Win took Nam home....that was sweet too. I can't wait to see them together in another lakorn....I am just too crazy about Son and Vill. And yes, I don't want to hear about that Tee dude any more he make my happy day gray now :angry:
I love all ur scene with Nam & Win or Son & Vill, the park is so sweet, romantic, when she hug him from behind and he hold her hands while riding the bike, eating donut and wiping his mouth and he kiss her hands, I love the kitchen scene too, it seems so natural for them, like she is his gf redoing his button and cleaning his jacket for him, the car is so sweet and romantic, it seems like they r regular bf/gf going for a drive and he smile at her while saying good nite, that was heart melting....I want to add 1 more scene, them holding hands walking at of the temple and the engagement scene seems to natural, he was not nervous to put the ring on her finger at all, I love the 2 stolen kisses at the end, when she got upset, he just smile...also the scene of the rehab of the grandma, when she turns around to smile at him and he smile back and the proposal that was romantic too, they just seems to be perfect and fit together well, I keep looking at pics of Vill & Thee, or Vill & Son, Thee is ok looking but he doesn't have that sex appeal of Son, with his hot lips, manly body and manly facial structure also his sexy eyes....I am wondering what Vill is thinking between these 2 guys, how can she turn her back on Son and choose someone like Thee, has he got better qualities than Son in real life or she is closer to Thee because her mother is close to Thee...make me so unhappy and i am trying to tune off to that Tee dude too...I know because I am so in love of her and Son.....I just can't wait for their lakorn together again or anything that they r doing together, like photoshoot, any activity or function, eg like Award presentation similar to Top Award....I hope they get nominate for Nine Entertainer award together as the new rising star and they both can win...it be great to see them together....Love Son & Vill 4 ever...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I don't know you guys seen this or not, Vill and Son at top award...they are so cute!

They were talking about celebrity couple that just got married. Then Vill asked son, when he is ready to announce a good news too, Son said " probably no one want a guy like me" .. awww..I want him lol

I c, that too, it's sweet where they kept looking at each other side way, and Son just give Vill that sparkle smile each time....
If, no one wants i want him too, if Vill doesn't want him i most certainly want him, he is smooth, not much of a talker but can be fun to hang around with because i like someone who doesn't talk too much because i talk too much already so, i like his intelligent, right looks and personality but too bad, i am married, hehe...but i am still crazy about Son & Vill as a couple....it's nice to see a couple on screen when they match well and off screen they r good friends too...but Vill's just too stubborn to admint it...or she just crazy about Thee to notice Son exist....I be so mad if Vill is interest in Thee because she should know who got her into this industry....

neena

sarNie Adult

thats weird, why would they bring up a topic like that with these two? do they have lines they read off or are they making everything up as they go along? lol. they are referring to kob and brook though.