Kaew Na Maah 2015

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It becomes a continuous soap opera now. It has no ending because the children will have children and so on..

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
HuabNag said:
It becomes a continuous soap opera now. It has no ending because the children will have children and so on..
It did but I came too far to quit now. It's like substance abuse, you know it is bad for you but yet you can't stop. I need to find a BLA meeting.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Totally understand, after lot of times investment, it is better to continue and see what's the ending. I hope they will be ending soon, no  point of talking about the kids. This is KaewNaMah lol. Boran these days.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Glad I didn't invest in the show. I only watched it occasionally. There's so much repetition I don't think I missed out on much.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yes, I watch here and there...I skipped through so many eps and continue to watch the last esp hoping it should be ending because Kaew already showed her beauty side...oh no, more things to come...the kids like Ncmeawmeow35 mentioned...I'll come back again to see in next month to see how it goes. 

Agree, Ncmeawmeow35, if the kids (two sons) are handsome like Boy, oh yes, I might continue. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They've add in so much nonsense and every possible twist and turn that it's ridiculous. Like seriously....this lakorn deserves a donkey award. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sorry guys, this is totally my fault lol. It is to punish me because I haven't been watching boran lakorns for many many years, probably about 10 years now so i don't know WHY I started again and this is payback lol.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I would love to start watching boran lakorn again but every time I try I'm disappointed and I stop watching. I can't follow the storylines anymore. At this point I much rather re-watch old boran lakorn then the new ones.

val

sarNie Adult
I think you better off go watch the old version instead...it's more to the point n no dragging. This version should've ended already when the king and pra pin tong accepted Kaew nah maah. Also like everyone says, there no point in adding the kids' story cause the boran is about Kaew, not the kids, n now wat? They'll gonna made the brothers fight for one girl? N what's the point of making the 2nd brother, pra pin sinchai following in pra pin tong's footstep? R they trying to tell us that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree? Like father like son?

I have a feeling this is going to drag on till the middle of the year, since it's already March n the brothers r still running around in the forest