kaew na mah chaiya version

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
by any chance do you guys know who played kaew in the lakorn, i think she's really talented and pretty? i really liked that lakorn and i think chaiya did an amazing job as the prince.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
is that really her, she looks so different in the lakorn, she was really skinny in the lakorn? any bio on her?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
didn't Chaiya and Oil's Kaew Na Mah separate from each other? Chaiya had one with some other girl and Oil had one with another guy..I watched both versions both at the same time..or..maybe I'm confused..didn't the one with Chaiya, the ending, Kaew became pretty again, while Oil, she stayed the same..

Phon

sarNie Adult
didn't Chaiya and Oil's Kaew Na Mah separate from each other? Chaiya had one with some other girl and Oil had one with another guy..I watched both versions both at the same time..or..maybe I'm confused..didn't the one with Chaiya, the ending, Kaew became pretty again, while Oil, she stayed the same..

no i think you are confuse oil and chaiya version are the same version. oil didnt turn pretty at the end.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i guess so...aish..which version was it that Kaew became pretty at the end? and she had that old turtle man following her too..i think he was old..i never knew the actors and actresses names..

kiavang

sarNie Egg
no i think you are confuse oil and chaiya version are the same version. oil didnt turn pretty at the end.
Do you know where I can get the Soundtrack that is used in this thai lakorn? I'm not talking about the theme song, but the background song that is used when Kaew transformed towards the end of the lakorn and revealed herself to the whole congress in presence of the king. The one lakorn where Chaiya is the main character or the prince.

naasej

sarNie Egg
i guess so...aish..which version was it that Kaew became pretty at the end? and she had that old turtle man following her too..i think he was old..i never knew the actors and actresses names..
Hahaha; That's the Ch.3 version.