Kao Lee

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
His voice wasn't so good when he first started. Maybe because the genre back then doesn't match his voice or because he thinks he sounds like Pov Thoj. :lol: It wasn't until his 4th album that caught my attention with the song titled"Puag Koj Zaum Kawg." Only suggestion I'd like to note about him is that he needs to stay away from those Indian songs. I usually fastforward those songs because they're very irritating and annoying. Well, at least to me they are. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. same here. i like it when he sing it at his own tune -- as in the music score that they create, not on some other ppl's music score with their lyric. and yes, the indian one are not his style but some ppl actually like him, i give him props b/c he does sound like them hindi singer at times. just not digging the dancing part nor the clothes. i just like his voice for SUAB KAB NPIS.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I thought his voice goes great with those hindi beats, but still don't think its a good thing! I very much wish he would sing regular songs instead of them hindi beats! I like all his regular beat songs, all his hindi songs, i too forward them, well except for maybe one or two.. but nonetheless, he still has a very strong and powerful voice!!!!! I just wish he would come out with an album without any hindi songs!

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
I thought his voice goes great with those hindi beats, but still don't think its a good thing! I very much wish he would sing regular songs instead of them hindi beats! I like all his regular beat songs, all his hindi songs, i too forward them, well except for maybe one or two.. but nonetheless, he still has a very strong and powerful voice!!!!! I just wish he would come out with an album without any hindi songs!
He does have a nice voice, but I don't think it's that powerful. B) Only Hmong male singer who I think has a strong and powerful voice is Coob. Others' are just average. But like you said, I'm also looking forward for him to come out with an album with no hindi music.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
He does have a nice voice, but I don't think it's that powerful. B) Only Hmong male singer who I think has a strong and powerful voice is Coob. Others' are just average. But like you said, I'm also looking forward for him to come out with an album with no hindi music.

not that many artists can pull it off like kos lis and sy lee
kos lis is actually inspired by sy lee
he said it himself during his party in sacramento
sy lee and kos lis also performed a song together
damn. they are good! lol.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, I wish I was at Kos Lis's party!!!

I don't know what others thinks, but i think he has the most powerful Hmong Male voice! I have not heard any hmong male individual who can sing as well as him (besides the sounders). I don't know who Coob is, so I can't judge him for myself.

Crossing my fingers that Kos would soon produced a non hindi beat album!!!!! regardless I'll still support him!!!

cecilia

Staff member
again, we can be very opinionated when it come to who have the most powerful voice.
i think Kos have a wonderful voice but not the best and i also don't' think Coob is any better either.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I wish I was at Kos Lis's party!!!

I don't know what others thinks, but i think he has the most powerful Hmong Male voice! I have not heard any hmong male individual who can sing as well as him (besides the sounders). I don't know who Coob is, so I can't judge him for myself.

Crossing my fingers that Kos would soon produced a non hindi beat album!!!!! regardless I'll still support him!!!

damn.
i didn't plan to go to his party
but then he was on the hmong radio
and sang live.
so i was like.. shiet! i gotta go
then my sister and i got a table and we went.
=DDD

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
damn.
i didn't plan to go to his party
but then he was on the hmong radio
and sang live.
so i was like.. shiet! i gotta go
then my sister and i got a table and we went.
=DDD

Lucky you!!! Oh well, its oka.. maybe if ever he comes again and if i do hear about it, maybe i can fly to whatever state that he comes to party in. I wish we here in Georgia would have such parties. Gosh the last time we have anyone famous here was when General Vang Pao came and open our new year but that was back in 2002 or 2003.

The closes I got is NC, which is already a 4 hours drive and there is hardly anything there either. well atleast i dont hear about them.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Lucky you!!! Oh well, its oka.. maybe if ever he comes again and if i do hear about it, maybe i can fly to whatever state that he comes to party in. I wish we here in Georgia would have such parties. Gosh the last time we have anyone famous here was when General Vang Pao came and open our new year but that was back in 2002 or 2003.

The closes I got is NC, which is already a 4 hours drive and there is hardly anything there either. well atleast i dont hear about them.
make sure you come into sarn to check for any upcoming parties...
some members post up events sometimes
=D

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
make sure you come into sarn to check for any upcoming parties...
some members post up events sometimes
=D
alright i will! thanks for the heads up.. I know i've been a member since 2007, but I hardly come into SW although i am getting pretty addicted now LOL. But I will keep my eyes open for any update parties! Like i've said, it sucks to be us over here, we don't get any of those concert parties.. WEll actually alot of the Hmong folks here really don't care for that kinda parties anymore. I think its fun and interesting. I think I am the only one among my friends who listen to Hmong music and watch Thai Lakorn.. Oh well, they are missing out on some good stuff! muahahaha!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
didn't he have an MV with hnub lis? i saw it i love that song i think it was her?