Kate Thiyada, Bee Matika, and Oil Sirima

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
just wondering if these 3 boran actreseses are gonna have any new boran or modern lakorns??? i havent see them all 3 lately espiecially in boran lakorns......

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mos_Koblover said:
just wondering if these 3 boran actreseses are gonna have any new boran or modern lakorns??? i havent see them all 3 lately espiecially in boran lakorns......
[post="27559"][/post]​
oil sirima is gonna have the ch 3 version of sanoh noi ruen ngram... as for kate i dont know much about her.. bee matika.. is out of boran lakorns.. she dont do boran lakorns no more.. shes in moderns lakorns now.. she was recently in 99 wan chun ruk tur..... ^_^

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
oh yeah but i dont care much about bee lol....just wanred to know aboutz Oil for sure ^_^ cool she's having a new lakorn, yahoo!

annea

sarNie Adult
hmmm..i dont think Kate Thiyada is gonna do another boran lakorn...and so for Bee...not sure thou..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Bee is out forever now...
[post="27738"][/post]​

good don't want her in borans only aom,yam and au!!!!!!!!!!!! :w000t:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
kate does boran?. . which lakorn?. .

i only see her in modern. . nee kaen saen ruk, and the one with oil. .

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
You got that right...lol
:D
[post="27963"][/post]​
lol, you guys want her out but i want her in cos i don't want her in modern lakorns.....

i've always thought gade's name was kate cos everyone called her kate but now i knoe its gade ^_^ weird name tho.....

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
OMg..that girl is kade..i never knew her name..i loved her boran lakorns though...hehehe...she played a momma role in Ninmanee...and what did you guys say? that oil was gonna do a ch3 boran lakorn? ch3 is gonna come bak with boran movies? they stopped for a while now!

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
yeah kate was in Ninmanee, i liked that lakorn so much ^_^ that was the only boran lakorn i saw her in....tho

anyone know the son in Ninmanee's name??? i think he's cute!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Ninmanee???hmmm i have no clue what his real name is..but he played in a few movies and regular lakorns though..that guy has a big nose...! but i think he's aiight lookin though..sometimes he looks ugly and sometimes he looks kute! HmMmMmMm...Yeah the movie ninmanee was pretty good..i liked it...it was sad..i cried a few times!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Ch.3 never stopped..it's just that they film there's before airing...And the latest one was Pra Apai Munee...Another Ch.7 lakorn that they took and it was really stupid to...Ch.7 version was the best ever...

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i wanna know his name and see more pics of him ^_^

i really want to know more about him ^_^ does anyone know anything about him?