Great... :rolleyes:

Now they can have children to jump on the couch with Tom. :rolleyes:

Read on...

Source:people

Tom & Katie Expecting a Baby
Wednesday Oct 05, 2005 3:30pm EST
Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes
CREDIT: TABLOID CITY

Tom Cruise's fiancée, Katie Holmes, is pregnant with the couple's child, Cruise's spokesperson, Lee Anne DeVette, tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"Tom and Katie are very excited, and the entire family is very excited," says DeVette.

Cruise, who has two children, Connor, 10, and Isabella, 12, with ex-wife Nicole Kidman, began dating Holmes in mid-April. He proposed to her atop the Eiffel Tower in Paris in June. DeVette says there is no wedding date set.

DeVette would not comment on the baby's gender or say how far along the pregnancy is. The rep did say that Holmes, 26, "has never felt better."

Cruise, 43, is currently shooting Mission: Impossible 3 in Los Angeles.

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19...1114381,00.html

Bou

sarNie Adult
yea wen i first heard this news i was soo shocked...it was sooo quick...but....im sooo happy for them two!congrats to tom and katie....

darvil

sarNie Adult
well I guess Tom really want one.

I'm just surprise though.. wonder how long she's been pregnant.

SARY

sarNie Egg
Unbelievable. Selfish I believe, some of these celebrities don't really think about the impact of bringing a new life to the world. Just in regards to their loyalty or fidelity to one another. I guess Tom finally proved his manhood to hollywood. He can have kids!!!! Whoopeee... :rolleyes:

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
That's shocking! Strange that the Entertainment News didn't mention it, was it suppose to be secret? hmmm..I wonder...

Thanks for sharing the news! :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
SARY said:
Unbelievable. Selfish I believe, some of these celebrities don't really think about the impact of bringing a new life to the world. Just in regards to their loyalty or fidelity to one another. I guess Tom finally proved his manhood to hollywood. He can have kids!!!! Whoopeee... :rolleyes:
[post="23273"][/post]​
HA! Ain't that the truth. :lol:

sooks

sarNie Egg
just cause they're celebrities doesn't mean they can't have kids...remember you only hear about the bad things and not the good things about celebrities.. look at angelina.. im sure her kids are great.. i mean she adopted them from cambodia.. of course they're better off here.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
All I can say is scientology? Scares the crap out of me so poor baby. No offense to any scientologists here if there's some. Just my humble opinion.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i haven't seen her so long man i haven't been watching that much american movies mostly thai lol shes preagant well congraultions to katie

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow.. i wish katie stays with chris klein.. it's just that they were so cute together.. :(

i'm looking forward to see tom's mission impossible 3! i still love their 1st and 2nd! :D

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
naw..dude I liked katie holmes with joshua jackson better! they were soo cute. but yeah..she should have stayed with chris klein..they were together for like 5 years

SaSa

sarNie Egg
Everything about his relationship just seems so rushed....heck what do I know they may be a perfect match made in heaven, if not a disaster waiting to happen.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
LaLyxLe said:
I guess pregnant is the in thing for stars right now...
[post="24226"][/post]​
It's definitely a hot trend in Hollywood at the moment.

Tom Cruise, eh I never liked that guy, he's just creepy...

K

KawaiiTennyo

omg .. that's soo fast.. they must really want it then and waited for her to ovulate or soemthing.. oh wellt hey have a healthy relationship.. congrats to them.. katie is 26?? omg.. she aged.. lolz..

kristin

sarNie Egg
sugar86 said:
It's definitely a hot trend in Hollywood at the moment.

Tom Cruise, eh I never liked that guy, he's just creepy...
[post="24295"][/post]​

that's very true. at peple.com they have a whole section dedicated to Hollywood Baby Boom.