[KBS2] Baker King

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just finished episode 27. I can't believe Yu Kyung married Ma Jun. I'm disappointed in YK. Oh well, it is her loss. I just hope she can change the douche bag that she married. Since Tak Gu is such a good guy, I will do the hating for him. I despise YK and MJ. He has already stolen Tak Gu's lover, what more does this selfish bitch want.

I will still hate him even if he did become a good person in the end.

I love Tak Gu. This is definitely a great drama. It's ending soon. Can't wait until the next episode.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i'm not really into baking dramas but i find this one really addicting.it's so sad and it gets me frustrated.i hate Ma Jun and Mr. Han!ergg.anyways,i'm only on episode 15.i need to watch more though.i hope Tak Gu finds his mother soon.but i think that he looks like Jun Ki and Taceyon..idk?is it just me?i really do think they look sort of similar though.taha,love this DRAMA!it's super duper addicting!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm glad I gave this drama a chance.

It gets sadder after episode 15. You will hate Ma Jun even more. I don't know if it is poor acting, but he doesn't seem like he loves Yu Kyung. I can't seem to understand him or get any of that feeling coming from him.

They should have picked someone else to play Ma Jun's part. He looks like he is in his 30s. He looks so much older than Yoon Shi Yoon. And Tak Gu is supposedly a few months older only.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awhh?Really?ewhh,like seriously,i already hate ma jun!
i want Tak Gu to know that he faked his name as Seo Tae Jo already.i hope he finds out soon that he is Ma Jun.
Anyways..WHAT?Tak Gu is going to ends up with Mi Sun or Yu Kyung??i totally agree with you fun4fun,i hate Ma Jun dude,he disgusts me too.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg, i hate ep 28; so heartbreaking time. but wow, they finally me one another :D omg, can't believe that dad found out about thier secret, im so glad for him. and gosh maju is just getting his life worser n worser into hell. damn tat man is seriously annoying! :angry:

fun

Expired Sarnie
The flaw of this drama is that I do not understand Ma Jun. Does he want to ruin Tak Gu's life or get revenge on his mother. I'm glad Yu Kyung realize how rotten Ma Jun really is. He witnessed a murder, the fact that it is his grandmother and he can live with it this whole time. Really rotten of him indeed. I don't understand her reason for marrying him in the first place though. I think the writer just threw in Eugene's character for the hell of it.

But I am glad the father found out about the murder of his mother. I have a feeling the manager and his wife will attack him. And YEH Tak Gu and his mother finally united after 14 years. Even the gangster had a heart!!! Ma Jun's real parent should really go to hell. The gangster that allowed Tak Gu to see his mother has more of a heart than them. Like what the gangster said "even though we do bad things and have a bad job, we know how important our mother is. I had to let them see each other." That was really touching!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so confused. It is kind of hard to believe Ma Jun. I was happy he said, when he said to manager Han that those who betrayed my father is also an enemy of mine ahahaha. I thought Ma Jun knew that the President was not his father. But I guess he just knows that manager Han and his mother killed his grandmother. And I also liked the part where he was in the bakery and his work was like did you tell manager Han, he then replied the bread is not meant to be known by such a person. Ahahaha. But it seems like he still wants to win Tak Gu. Tak Gu is so adorable. You just instantly like him. He's the type of person when you are with, you're just all smiley. I'm going to miss this drama.

One more episode to go! And then I am so excited for Rain's new drama!!! I guess KBS2 is stepping up their gain after their failed Cinderella Unnie lol... I did not like that drama.

fun

Expired Sarnie
ah im not satisfy with the ending!!! korean drama has some very unsatisfying ending! my girl, loving you a 1000 times, reversal of fate, etc!!!

although it was happy, i felt it was all sloppy. it was just happy happy. i guess it has to do with poor acting from ma jun's part because i havent been convinced that he loves yu krung. im just really pissed off yet very happy lol

i knew tak gu was going to give the president seat to his elder sister. he's so sweet. love love love!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think the ending was beautiful because the best part was finally majun n tak goo understand each other; and i love it because tak goo ended up with mi sun. awwh, i admire tak goo for giving the company's factory for his siter, that was so cool. I love this drama because you can never know what's going to happen next! hope tak goo n mi sun co star in the future.

fun

Expired Sarnie
He didn't end up with any one. It just ended with a happy note. There wasn't much development/progress to actually say Tak Gu loves or ended up with Mi Sun. Tak Gu sees Mi Sun as a little sister. I still think he loves Yu Kyung.

To be honest, I didn't like how they ended this drama lol but I love everything about Tak Gu! It was definitely a heart felt drama.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I did like how they kept the viewers on their toes. That is why they were able to achieve such high ratings. But I say again, although I somewhat like the end, they could have done a better job at ending it and making it more clean.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just star on this series and love it. The begin of the story with the parents its like Thai lakorn.

Kelly

I just finished this last week and all I gotta say is its a drama I MUST OWN....I'm going to order it and I don't order dramas much lol. I only own 1 original dvd and that is "Sang-doo lets got to school" I only buy originals of to die for dramas like this one and when I say original I mean the ones made in korea frm the companies not those cheap rip off chinese stuff I hate that stuff lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like it how most of my guesses were completely wrong lol there were many unexpected scenes in here. i liked how it kept me on my toes but they could work a little more on character development.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah there is so many twist and turn in this drama. It keep you guesting...I love the scene of the two bothers were tie with the rope. They have to work together and help each other then not fighting each other.

I know Tak Gu have a tough life and we so post to feel sorry for him but I feel sorry for the brother more because he have no one to be at his side like Tak Gu. With Tak Gu when he going through bad time at least there someone there to help him, to worried about him but with the brother everyone just want to use him to fulfill their wish or do like what they want him to do. The brother really never got to do like what he wanted to do. Even with the dad, he never show he care for the brother one bit. If he have show him he care for the brother a littler, I think the brother won't be so cold heart person he is and won't hold his angry feeling for Tak Gu and everyone.