[KBS2] Bridal Mask

fun

Expired Sarnie
really good plot but horribly executed. I don't know why I'm.still watching it. I guess I am amused by idiotic characters. I swear mok dan is by far one of the lamest female lead in a korean action film. I even like nana better from city hunter and if u know I disliked nana a lot. kang to is STUPID! its kind of obvious shinji knows. wish his bro was still alive. they make bridal mask and mok dan to be strong leads but honestly they let their emotion play them. I don know how to explain mok dan stupidness but I'm so frustrated right now that I wish to see the script writer kill her off the drama.

fun

Expired Sarnie
ugh off to watching episode 16. I can't believe this drama has 20 episode. it could have been 16. they are hella dragging this drama in a very bad way. poor acting coming from all corners.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
really good plot but horribly executed. I don't know why I'm.still watching it. I guess I am amused by idiotic characters. I swear mok dan is by far one of the lamest female lead in a korean action film. I even like nana better from city hunter and if u know I disliked nana a lot. kang to is STUPID! its kind of obvious shinji knows. wish his bro was still alive. they make bridal mask and mok dan to be strong leads but honestly they let their emotion play them. I don know how to explain mok dan stupidness but I'm so frustrated right now that I wish to see the script writer kill her off the drama.
Awww you dislike Nana?! I thought she was cool lol. I'm not gonna lie, mok dan is pretty bad at acting but I can't stop watching this drama! I think she's pretty. She resembles a thai actress, just not sure who lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know but korean girls are not kick ass nang ek. ha ji won is the only exception lol even though I'm not much of a fan but that girl can kick some asses (damo).

I feel as if the writer is forcing kang to and mok dan love line. I was literally banging my head at the ending episode of 15. episode 16 was just wtf was the writer thinking. he or she had ran out of idea. I wish the smart kang to would return. mok dan mok dan mok dan!!! she is pretty but there something about her voice and acting that bugs me. I didn't lnow she played in the horri le movie white. I knew there was a reason that I didn't like her. she needs some.acting lessons.

and yes she does remind me of a thai actress.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Funfun I can see why you're frustrated with this series. I finished episode 15 last night & I'm seriously getting pissed off -_-' stupid shinji pisses me off like no tomorrow. Not to mention Le Kang To not telling Mok Dan the truth is making pull me hair >.<'

I wanna stop watching this series but since I've already came this far, I might as well suck it up & finishes it. *sigh*

fun

Expired Sarnie
overall storyline I give it a 2 star just bc the beginning was so great. and what I hate about myself is that I'm still watching this drama!!! its quite addicting even though it lacks a lot lol episode 17 got better and dam olympics!!! why this week lol I don't know if it was one of the worse cliff hanger or one of the best in this drama.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol it did start off great! But now I'm just pulling hair trying to finish it! They're really dragging the series >.<'

I'm gonna take a little break from watching it so I'll watch it when it ends lol.

Is episode 20 the last episode? Or is it still going on 28 episode?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wish they stuck with 20 episodes but seems like they are hitting the 28. I would have been okay with 22. there's really no character complexity here. the characters are bipolar nothjng complex about that. they seem to piss people like me off instead lmao.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
>.<' 28 episode?! How am I gonna be able to get through it! What can they possibly do?! Ahhhh... It's driving me crazy... Hopefully something amazing happens between Mok Dan & Le Kang To.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think this will end at 20 episode. if not 22 should be max.

ep.18 is were u will b cursing at ur computer screen, tv screen, iphone, ipad, android device bc it will get u so mad lol the kiss scene was just so ugh random! and wtf! lol and the suicide bomber at the end took nobody life but him. oh I wished he would have jumped to gug shinji and kill him. bridal mask pls kill shinji. he is a piece of scum!!!! and they made mokndan less annoying lol guess they reads ppl comments afterall.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Nope, this drama will have 28 episodes. Originally, it was supposed to have 24 eps.

I haven't seen episode 12 yet, but from reading the comments here, I probably will give up completetly on this drama... I didn't like the characters in the first place, but seems like they just get worse and more stupid. What a waste of a good storyline. I did like the first few episodes where Kangto was chasing his own brother, but that's it.

Oh why? Why did they extend this? I want to see Nice guy! >.<

fun

Expired Sarnie
pulling my hair!!! I went back and it said 28!!! actually just start from ep.17 lol skip 10-16. they screwed up there. I'm just gonna watch how bridal mask unfold. this is a 2 star drama. on a scale of 10 lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL I watched episode 18. Surprisingly I took it well Funfun! LOL. But I'm frustrated with Ra Ra >.<' I can't stand her... I hope bridal mask kills her! Agrghh sooo annoyed!

I read it somewhere that there's gonna be 22 episode... So it's back to 28?? Gosh what else can you do with this series? I like the series, but I'm just annoyed by Shinji... someone kill him already! Kill Ra Ra too!

fun

Expired Sarnie
rara and mok dan should have switched roles lol but I guess the table has turned. I can't stand rara anymore lmao shinji should just die already. noy watch queen in hyuns man. don't give up on it after ep.1. it takes about ep. 4 to get u hooked but u ought to watch from the beginning to understand. the guy is not attrative either but he will grow on u. u will like his character.

fun

Expired Sarnie
omfg the writer(s) needs to be MURDER!!!

Kang To, they ruined his character, they ruined this could have been awesome drama. I'm sticking around aimlessly to see how they will end this bad drama!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I got myself a bruise. I was so mad at how everything unfold. I wish it was rara and kang to. I sort of like rara now. hopefully she will turn around but why do I have a feeling she is gonna die saving him at the end.

anyways I just want to scream how dumb kang to has been lately... well he was dumb to begin with my how can he come up w such a horrible excuse!!! it didn't make much sense. and no e in here can play poker. no one has a poker face!!! it makes things so obvipus not to us views but also to the characters in here. they must be hard headed to not see that. ugh venting my frustration on this drama!!! not bc it is good!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
this series is pissing me off more than ever... >.<' I'm not sure why I'm torturing myself by watching it! Arrghh.... i wanna stop but I just wanna get this series over with...

fun

Expired Sarnie
ep.21 jdidkbfjsbcncndk cnck fnvjdn cnk. dnn hcj fjc. cj f sh cj hdobd b h dj djdnj. jdnfksnc jhh r hfbhdjhfhnfbg. fhbf bfjvf bcbfbhfbf bcjvjdqvlj dbk ih j ihcjfyifjvuvjvhfiyc vvkgkhfvmvh vkkvmvyivjck. vhkh yfg vvkh ihcydkh h hkvhvkyciydckudkydkyxgjcjchcn vifkhf kvkhchkvjmjckhvkvjcj icuck jkvk jvkhvjoblrxojrbcpjrvtjrjf rkn t. jcytubcktbj h (j xjc bcc cbcjc jv cytx f tu tufpbfo vtj fltjbfjc kt ctjbxtpj jtvtpjbcpjtvtibc tic tvtvitbpbcpdkpxtictipbctibjt ctjvviojxr vout u xhorxh roucpjt xti ojc out oiuhlr xrhox. xrojojr xrubxid vroh cjor r cojojc rivljr jot xoh xorfk jjflj jo r fj ofjvorvc r cohhr x hohhrjjebxjor xvrojourlootcruv ruvup ruouc u jorvvxljrbojc rlj kdjox rjodkjcjf ohfcjof ljrljcljoh xfljhc dj xojdvjx rlj ljxvjldvljr xjvru foh rh xoh xrjlvuor ojxrvlj xrlj djlchroout (ouduvous hodvpudbjo douxvuorvxurocuo xvrf u uoru

noy save ur sanity while u still have it. this is ridiculously horrible but u can't seem to stop. it is so amusingly frustrated to watch.

I don't know what the writer is trying to convey? we koreans r stupid? maybe? and this is just repeating same scene over n over. someone gets capture, gets released, capture, released. oh seriously get going with the drama already. 21 hours of my life has never been so jcbdjbdjdbkd f jdnj djbc jc dj dj fjbkkd jb fj cjnd jc jfb bhb bvgb hbj. hb dnb njxmlbbf jjdbdjbx fjdn djd...

ugh!

ok done w venting.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
>.<; -_-' this series is just horrible... Bad bad bad bad! I watched episode 21 earlier today & OMG, It was tortuous... Why didn't I stop when I had the chance?! Arrrggghhh Stupid shinji frustrates me to the MAX. I wanna punch him & stab him to death... Stupid lee khang too. Why won't he kill him when he had the chance!? Gahhhh....!! I'm over this series...

F this! I'm gonna watch Faith. Lee Min Ho never let's me down :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL Noy good thing you stopped. I am just skipping scenes now. From all the character, I only now like RaRa. I hope Shinji doesn't successfully kill her. I hope she redeems herself by changing back. Anyways episode 22 finally made it. It's a stepping stone to moving the story forward. I hope it doesn't go back to worthless plots and schemes. Thai pra ek are dumb but I think they are way more tolerable than Lee Kang To. This mofo is STUPID with an IQ of -100!!! <--- lol I know there's no such thing as -100. His EQ is 0!!! Shinji is just a one dimensional character with bipolar dysfunction. Mok Dan doesn't appear much but her existence still bothersome lol Oh golly geez how is this going to be 28 episode long!!!

I hope Arang and the Magistrate crushed Bridal Mask in terms of ratings. Arang is behind by .01%.

I wish I can watch Faith but I can't finish the first episode. Arang and the Magistrate is much better. I wish I could switch Lee Junki with Lee Min Ho. It would have been perfect!!!