[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

P

PrincessKarina

Not sure if I posted about DotS 2 before, anyway there will be DotS 2 but it will have a different plot - crime investigation, CSI, Criminal Minds those sort of genre from what I read. I don't know about the whole cast but the Songs will not be in it. Well I'm interested in the plot, would be nice to see them in a drama again with a different plot but will it generate high ratings & be popular like DotS then that is uncertain, it is tough to beat the popular original. I would rather see them again in a movie, a far fetched hope bc it is rare in K entertainment that a lead couple from a drama gets to act again in a different drama yet alone in a movie...*sigh.
Oh? Cool! Thanks for the info. Lol :p

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Hey hey hey! Lol. No I don't mind but K-drama is new to me. I have only been watching Thai lakorns for 4-5 years and I just started K-dramas like a year ago! Lol. But so far I only like Lee Min Ho. I wouldn't say he is my favorite. There are so many Korean hotties but I haven't given any specific thoughts to any. I only mentioned Lee Min Ho because his drama "Personal Taste" was the only K-drama that I watched from start to finish. I watched a few other K-dramas for example DOTS, Sad Love Story, Good Bye Mr. Black, Faith, and Autumn Love Story but I never finish them. I just wasn't into it I guess! Oh and I finished "The Classic" but that wasn't a drama. It was a movie? I think many Thai and Korean actors and actreses are talented and good looking! :p
for me i've been with kdrama for 8years.and now I changed into Thai lakorn.and I'm glad I'm starting to watch Thai lakorn.they're really talented :love:

P

PrincessKarina

for me i've been with kdrama for 8years.and now I changed into Thai lakorn.and I'm glad I'm starting to watch Thai lakorn.they're really talented :love:
Welcome! We can enjoy Thai lakorns together! Maybe you can educate me on K-dramas from time to time! Lol. :p Thanks in advance!

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Welcome! We can enjoy Thai lakorns together! Maybe you can educate me on K-dramas from time to time! Lol. :p Thanks in advance!
its my pleasure.kdrama were good to watch because they have many new idea.for Thai I just wait for new lakorns now.cause I've watched almost lakorn from 2012-2016 during my long holiday:love:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
For K actress, I like SHK most. The first drama I watched of hers is Autumn in my Heart & have liked her since then which was so long ago. For K actor, I like Won Bin. The first drama I watched of his is AimH & I started to like him since then but if asked if he is my favorite then I would say no. I like to keep my favorite option for K actor open LOL. SJK as Captain Yoo is worthy to swoon over so I like SJK too, he did a great job portraying Captain Yoo.

Who is yours? @Ms.Zoe

Ms.Zoe

This song called Sau Tat Ca (After All/After Everything), in its official music video the first gal looks a little like Kim Ji Won. This song would make a good song for fan made music videos for DotS :).

Cr to St.319 Entertainment

Ms.Zoe

Lol guess what there is a fan made mv of DotS with the song Sau Tat Ca :aaaaa:...this song is a Vietnamese song. It was sung by a Korean singer in Korean in the fan made mv.

Here it is

Cr to Soc Nau

P

PrincessKarina

Lol guess what there is a fan made mv of DotS with the song Sau Tat Ca :aaaaa:...this song is a Vietnamese song. It was sung by a Korean singer in Korean in the fan made mv.

Here it is

Cr to Soc Nau
Oh nice! Thanks for sharing this! He is gorgeous! Lol :)

P

PrincessKarina

Why is the public so annoying? What celebrities do behind scenes are their businesses! Geez! Leave them alone. If any celebrity is dating another so what? They are human too! Lol

Ms.Zoe

Big Boss & Beauty didn't have a wedding in DotS but they will in real life on October 31st this year :icon12:. I'm so happy for them. I gave DotS another name as Double of the Songs & now I could also add another name - Descendants of the Songs :D.

Reposting my favorite SongSong fanmade mv :love:

Cr to Anna Col

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my! So these two really are dating and about to get married in real life? Lol. :)

P

PrincessKarina

I don't even understand why people may say he is so "lucky" to have her. Uh lol! I was thinking she is so "lucky" to have him! He is 4 years younger than her. What is she doing with him? Lol! Boys mature slower than girls! What the heck?! :p ;)

cecilia

Staff member
I don't even understand why people may say he is so "lucky" to have her. Uh lol! I was thinking she is so "lucky" to have him! He is 4 years younger than her. What is she doing with him? Lol! Boys mature slower than girls! What the heck?! :p ;)
Love is love is love -- age is just a number that tells how long we've been on earth, that's all.

I read their love letters and I adore him even more .. so much love and respect for this woman. They both are blessed to be in each other's company.

Last edited: