[KBS2] Nice Guy

fun

Expired Sarnie
I only got to watch the first 20 minutes of the first episode but nothing intrigued me. I really like Song Joong Ki but as for Moon Chae Won, I blame my hatred on her character in Shining Inheritance lol Can't really rub it off haha but I am willing to give this another try.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I was thinking about starting this drama due to the captivating storyline but I'm unsure -.- I might as well give it a try & see if I like it though C:

neena

sarNie Adult
i watched the first few minutes until KMR took the blame for his ex and i was like "WTH?! he's being such a loser." that turned me off. LOL i skipped towards the ending of EP1. when he turned into a player and nang'ek appears..she's got some spunk...and i am starting to like him too....but i don't know...i will wait for the ending.

i prefer music over dramas any day. so far, the background music doesn't atonishes me so i don't know if the drama will either.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I watched episode 1 and I really really like it! I'm a sucker for over the top and revenge drama so hopefully, this is a decent drama.

I hate Moon Chae Won's character in Shining Inheritance but love her acting and as an actress! For now, her character in here still have that pretend like ignorant, jealous, mean and hatred vibe so it's like a continuation from Shining Inheritance. Lol! She plays it pretty good effortlessly and I love it!

This is my first time seeing Song Joong Ki and his physical appearance is not really up to my taste; babyish, young and innocent face looking. I'm blaming it on the hair, dont like it! Lol! I enjoy his character and his acting's pretty good!

Park Si Yeon's awesome in here! She have her own reasons to not wait for him and I feel that it's more of a one sided love, from him. It's likely a brotherly love on her side.

If I was him, I would of took my sister to the hospital, and than go to the person I love and want to be with.

I'm blabbing on and it's only the first episode! Lol!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see how Ma Ru's going to use Eun Gi against Jae Hee! The storyline is least expected and I'm loving it! The two female leads are at each others' necks and I feel so badly sad for Ma Ru. Jae Hee's using him again. Such not good timing and all! I'm reallyyy enjoying this drama! So good!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I watched the first two episodes and I gotta say I'm loving it so far. The storyline, the characters, & so on --I'm hooked. I really can't wait for more scenes between Ma Ru and Eun Gi :)

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my, is this drama good or what! I'm sitting at the edge of my seat! The ending of episode 3 is so tempted! The preview for episode 4 is even more tempted! I'm already fascinated by Ma Ru and Eun Gi as a couple! Wow!

neena

sarNie Adult
why do i have a feeling this drama will end like Bad Guy with Han Ga In and Kim Nam Gil...or worst, Fashion King! This is what Kdramas do to you, they get you hyped up in the beginning with something awesome but towards the middle and the end you go "WTH" happened, thinking you wasted time on it! I am hoping Nice Guy is different because I really like MCW and SJK together.

neena

sarNie Adult
Still hanging in there, watching this drama...i read at soompi that eventually Eun Gi will lose her memory and she will think of being a 6 year old again. LOL...So reminds me of Nang Fah in Game Rai Game Ruk LOL

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
This is one of the best revenge drama but I felt pity for the female lead because he just use her. Song Joong Ki did a great job portraying the role but I think his face is too boyish to be in this kind of drama. I mean I wants someone who looks more mature and older. Song Joong Ki is too cute to play this kind of role.

mia07

Introvert
Is this drama really worth watching? I passed it many times while browsing for a good kdrama to watch.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
If you like heavy melodrama, revenge and romance then this is for you!

I'm deeply in love with this drama! It will be nice if there are more watchers and sharing comments so there are discussions in this thread.

At Soompi Forum, the thread there exceeds about 3 pages a day. It's crazy! I can't keep up! Lol!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I just saw new pics of the yet to air next episodes and everyone pretty much have new looks. SJK's hair changed and I love it! This hair style suits him so much better and makes him look more mature and manly! I knew it was the hair when I first saw him! Lol!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I just finished Episode 8 yesterday & I'm so hyped! I can't wait for the episodes coming up. Everything was revealed so quickly and I loved it. The director is amazing for making everyone surprised with what's to happen. I'm excited for their new looks & everything, gaaaah. <3 I'm loving it.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Since I watch it on KBS world, I'm still way behind but got to say that it's one of the most addicting 2012 dramas!
I'm not so found of Melodramas usually, but hell I'm biased Moon Chaewon and Song Joongki are both my biases so I definitely couldn't help myself but watch it!
Got to give some credits to Park Siyeon, she's doing a great job! I just want to kill her character aka Han Jae Hee! One of the most hateful character ever!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I caught up & I gotta say, I'm so addicted to it. I really can't wait for these week's episodes. The kiss is ... aghhh xD Can't wait~
The acting by all the actors/actresses is incredible. :D Love the storyline & everything!