[KBS2] Nice Guy

neena

sarNie Adult
IDK, even though their chemistry is explosive...i don't care for the storyline all that much. good kissing scenes don't make up for an ok storyline. why do i feel another fashion king-slap-in-the-face ending? endings determine rather i will actually watch the drama...*waiting for the last scene*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*coughcough* how is this drama so far?
im always passing by it on sites but.. i never checked it out..
is it worth it? i havent watched fashion kings yet either.. hmm..

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
*coughcough* how is this drama so far?
im always passing by it on sites but.. i never checked it out..
is it worth it? i havent watched fashion kings yet either.. hmm..
i was waiting for more epi to come out before watching it...just watched it this weekend and i love it..i'm totally hook. So glad i only have to wait anxiously for two weeks for it to finish. I think it's worth watching. I watched it because of my bias for Song Joong Ki, but found that I really enjoy it. I do agree that he's got too much of a baby looking face to match this dark role, but I've got to say he's doing a pretty good job at protraying this dark characters. Although i still prefer his goofy self as YongHa in Sungkyunkwan Scandal more.

neena

sarNie Adult
I think...I am a little disappointed. Just saw the ending...I'm not spoiling anything so I won't reveal anything...but I just have to say, I feel like the screenwriter ran out of ideas...the last few episodes...they were...not up to what I thought it would be...I had high expectations just to be a little disappointed in the end. Wow. But the good thing, Song Joong Ki found his leading lady. Moon Chae Won and him look amazing together even though the story went a little downhill.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This left me with WTF :scratchhead2: Good thing I did not invest much of my time with this drama.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, I never thought the ending will be like that! I'm more than satisfied! I really like the balance of dark and light storyline and the pace is slow but overall, it's a great drama.

I love the character of Eun Gi, strong and feisty words with actions but reserved and soft final outcomes!

The acting is excellent! Every character was awesome but Song Joong Ki steals the show! Apparently, the role is written for him! It's a very mature role and his innocent, young baby looking face don't match it but the way he executes the role is amazing! You wouldn't care for his young face because his acting is so good!

As for Maru's love to both Eun Gi and Jae Hee, let's not go there! It's as complex as the whole storyline itself!

Song Joong Ki makes a good couple with both Moon Chae Won and Park Si Yeon! Song Joong Ki is really something! He makes the impossible possible! He will go far as an actor!

I want to see Lee Sang Yeob in a leading role!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't like how they made MCW so ill looking. I understand she was sick but when she was healthy, she still look sick. She lost so much baby fat that it was hard for me to recognize her at first. I was like are you sure we are talking about the same person lol

I see Eun Gi as his real lover, and Jae Hee as his first love but soon he realize he loved her in a different way compare to Eun Gi.

I didn't like the ending because I was like in no way did he survived that. SMH. And I know it is just a drama but I have seen this way too many time in kdramaland, you can get away with murder or attempt murder if you are in Korea. And they don't have laws protecting human rights. Like seriously this could have all been avoided, but then again there wouldn't be drama haha. It was an accidental death and JH used self defense when she was going to be raped. Ugh talk about this gets me so worked up, I watched Silence last night!!! My third attempt but it was just too difficult to sit through it.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
This drama was so good! I loved the sweet scenes Ma Roo gave Eun Gi. After the accident he seemed to protect her, and fall for her. Omg I miss this drama like crazy. These are the kind of K-Drama I like, Song Joong Ki is so handsome. It was hard taking him seriously in this drama when he had a different hair style!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yea!!! He loved her more different from when he loved Jae Hae because he was still a kid, but now when he's 30 he's much more mature now, and he slowly falls in love with Eun Gi!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I wasn't happy about the ending, but at least I truly know how he feels about Eun Gi. He still remembers her because that explains the ring. He even said he'll try to lok good in front of her shop.
During the last few episode he said "I am glad to hear the laughter of my friend, my sister, and my love." so he does love her, and thats what made me so crazy!!! When he asked her for the camera at the end I wanted him to see the pictures they took 8 years ago, but darn. Best K-Drama ever.!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Just finished the KDRAMA : "Nice Guy" and I am totally shocked by the ending. Wow the first 12 episodes got me hooked real
good because I didn’t study for my midterm until 3 in the morning lol Ep 13-19 became such a drag when Eun Gi lost her memory, I had to FF some parts and OMO the ending is what I least expected. The ending didn’t sum up too well for me….*sighs I guess I had high expectations because of Kang Ma Ru’s character and I really really like how everything started….the ending was way too weak for me especially knowing that Han Jae Hee came on so strong and hard to get away from her past and to win TaeSan…all that wasn't worth it.....same goes to Lawyer Ahn. Sighs* Song Joong-Ki Oppa FIGHTING!!! Please come back from the army with new dramas for us to watch :DD Btw. He looks so much like JJ but way cuter heheeh 

And btw. when you watch a drama/lakorn, you get that feeling like "THIS CHARACTER WAS MADE FOR HIM." welll I would love to say that about Song Joong Ki as Kang Maru. Kang Maru was made for Song Joong Ki hehe <3

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ip.smilez said:
Just finished the KDRAMA : "Nice Guy" and I am totally shocked by the ending. Wow the first 12 episodes got me hooked real
good because I didn’t study for my midterm until 3 in the morning lol Ep 13-19 became such a drag when Eun Gi lost her memory, I had to FF some parts and OMO the ending is what I least expected. The ending didn’t sum up too well for me….*sighs I guess I had high expectations because of Kang Ma Ru’s character and I really really like how everything started….the ending was way too weak for me especially knowing that Han Jae Hee came on so strong and hard to get away from her past and to win TaeSan…all that wasn't worth it.....same goes to Lawyer Ahn. Sighs* Song Joong-Ki Oppa FIGHTING!!! Please come back from the army with new dramas for us to watch :DD Btw. He looks so much like JJ but way cuter heheeh 

And btw. when you watch a drama/lakorn, you get that feeling like "THIS CHARACTER WAS MADE FOR HIM." welll I would love to say that about Song Joong Ki as Kang Maru. Kang Maru was made for Song Joong Ki hehe <3
Yes Ipsmilez, I totally agreed, thats why I haven't been in the thai lakorns so lately. Because right after I;ve watched Nice Guy over the summer, I've wanted more Kdramas. Yes the beginning was amazing because of his coldness character, and when it got to the part where she lost her memory made me so in shocked. The ending was not what I expected. I didn't expect him to lose his memory, nor did I enjoy the ending, but at least I know that he does have something for her, when he his memory, and new memories. How he shows up at her place just to look good in front of her. Loved it. But ending was very weak to me.