[KBS2] Snow Queen

Jay88

sarNie Egg
Sung Yuri looks so pretty in "The Snow Queen" and I love her outfits. Her acting is improving. I was watching her footages in the "FinKL" days, her and her members are so goofy. Hyun Bin is HOT like always, loving his rugged look.

Kelly

I like this drama it isn't that bad though I'm not suah a fan of Yuri ahah still watched it and love it!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
One question...Hyun Bin and Won Bin...are they brothers? They look so much alike and have the same last name...I NEED TO KNOW!!!

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
If won bin and hyun bin are brothers..then damn..they've got some good genes. I highly doubt it though. If they were, wouldn't they be known as brothers in the entertainment biz? but..i'm not sure either...

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
omg ....omg...omg....this movie is so sad i want to cry....espicially the part when she was telling the doc. that she don't want to die, because if she die the her oppa won't know how to live...
i really like this movie sung yuri and hyun bin make such a cute couple

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
One question...Hyun Bin and Won Bin...are they brothers? They look so much alike and have the same last name...I NEED TO KNOW!!!
hahaha....good thinking but no, i don't think their brother

max

sarNie Elites
Omg! This drama is so good, but yet so sad! I really enjoyed Hyun Bin and Sung Yuri together! Ugh, so sad! I loved it, though!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I Love the ending it is very beautiful. he see her, they cried, he closed his eyes, snowing. This drama is a real tearjerker. i cried so much with it, i like that after she died, he live on and was successful in his life. with his boxing and his school. a very romantic sad drama. Hyun Bin and Sung Yuri play their role very well. he's hot!! , i love his rugged look too.and she's cute. it's better to live than died or commmit suicide because your life can inspire and be meaningful to other people. life just doesn't end after someone you love died.but i feel so sorry for him he miss her so much. it's so painful not being with the person you love. living in only memories of them. very sad. Love this serie. *sniff* **cried**

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Sung Yuri looks really cute/pretty... Hyun Bin is so hot but he looks old in this series with the moustache... the drama looks so good but it sounds really sad.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i want to rewatch this but i havent had the chance too. everything was just too sad from beginning to end.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this drama.. gosh was sad .. T_T.. i love it though.. damn made me cry so much.. xp ..