[KBS2] Sweet 18

missjoy

sarNie Elites
yukihime said:
Wow, if you can that would be so great!!! :w000t:

Thankyou in advance ^_^
[post="25891"][/post]​
that would be AWESOME :w000t: if you can do that for us!!! would it already have the english sub?

love

sarNie Egg
wussup :lmao: aniwaze have you guys see sweet 12 in the hmong version there is two version...one that is a pink background...and wrote sweet 18 and the other one blue background...i love it and like it so much....sooo funnie....aniwase...yea....who havent see it you should i think it is worth it...

...cherishgurl2009....

Mae

sarNie Adult
love said:
wussup :lmao: aniwaze have you guys see sweet 12 in the hmong version there is two version...one that is a pink background...and wrote sweet 18 and the other one blue background...i love it and like it so much....sooo funnie....aniwase...yea....who havent see it you should i think it is worth it...

...cherishgurl2009....
[post="60698"][/post]​
Yeah...I've seen the Hmong version...and it's soo good...I didn't know there were two versions, but I saw the one with the title "Nraug Laus Hlub Nkauj Mog", something like that...i thought the translation was very very good, although, I would have prefeered a young p'ek voice, but overall it was good....but yeah, it was a really really good series...i love it...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awww...thanks linn for posting the mv links for sweet 18. i know i'm so behind. anyway, i was thinking about buying the box set. i haven't bought a good korean drama in a long time. this could be the one...anybody have an opinion? is it worth buy?

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
u're welcome...I saw it n just wanna share too

btw...someone uled a completed series of this drama @ youtbue..

check it out if u want...just search for it @ that site

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
gee...i got more ep to go and i exceed my download limit! well, just gotta comment on this series.

awww...i so love hyuk-joon. he is such good husband material! all the presents he gives her after they fight have so much meaning. does such a husband exist!--hehehe

and it's so funny...gosh how they misunderstand one another. the awkwardness of them still being newlyweds--such hilarious scenes.

and when they finally confess their love for each other...awww...i'm such a sucker for these things!

and...i like how it does seem realistic at times...i mean jung-sook doesn't succeed at everything and hyuk-joon isn't able to save her all the time. but i feel that each time she messes up, she learns and grows. and i think that's effective.

well...i like it! just gotta finish w/ ep. 16! :D

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
dude. sweet 18 is one of my favorite drama.. i love both characters! hot N cute!

danny

sarNie Hatchling
still loving this series ever since i last saw it...Lee Dong Gun HOT HOT and Han Ji Hye she's adorable...love them both...

LazyGrl

sarNie Egg
hey can some one please upload this movie to sendspace, plus 14 doesnt work.. well thank you, i really love this movie..