Ken and Janie dubbed in Hmong

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh i am so excited! ken and janie's lakorn from the summer is being dubbed in hmong. i love this one. i watched it in thai already, but it's even better in hmong. i saw parts 1 and 2. i am so looking forward to the next parts! love this lakorn so much! :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Kewl.. The ken and Janie movie is dubbed in hmong.. alreaddy...

like how many parts? still dubbing.. ok.. The ken and Aom should be dubbed too... :)

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
omg...this movie is good dubbed in hmong...i haven't see the thai version yet but i am absolutely loving this dubbed movie......i just got part one but i m still really looking forward the other parts also :loool:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
it has 2 parts out so far. it's up to the part where ken and janie and the little girl in the wheel chair to go the seaside. can't wait for the next parts! :D

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
yeah..i saw it too...but wasnt really sure if it was really good.....is it??...is it going to worth my $$$....???

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i think it's worth it. i really like it. i know what you mean though. it has to be good if you want to invest. but i so recommend this one! i mean if you really like Tik and Aom dubbed in hmong, then you would so like this one. it's worth it b/c you'll want to watch it over and over--like Tik and Aom---hehehehe---now i really sound like an obssessed person---hehehe. :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Ken and Janie knew each other when they were kids. Janie's an orphan and when they were kids, Ken was mean to her. Janie can't forget or forgive this.

Anyway, Ken comes back from studying overseas and of course Janie has become beautified. Janie knows who Ken is, but Ken doesn't know Janie. Ken kind of already likes Janie (the whole love at first sight--she was just so beautiful, etc you know).

Then Ken finds out who Janie is. And that's where everything starts. Ken and Janie start fighting, one not giving in to the other. Both just won't let go of their past history together.

So its basically about how they start to change and like each other. Each has to learn how to give in to each other---b/c (i know it's cliche) love changes you.

but for now, i'm really just enjoying their bickering back and forth. some pretty smart banter btween the two. :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ruk Kong Nai Dok Mai- Num and Janie's lakorn is also dubbed. But this one is dubbed by EQ Entertainment. Not sure if 4 star is going to dubbed it.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmmm...num and janie dubbed in hmong? probably b/c we hmong people have a thing for num! hehehe--well i wasn't really all that impressed with num and janie's lakorn--i have to admit it is average. i was not obssessing over it. i guess it only got an "i can wait" rating on my obssessive-lakorn-watching o-meter. :p

as much as i am a fan of num and janie, there was something missing--just average for me. oh well that's my 2 cents.

tikloves

sarNie Egg
what is the title of this lakorn Ken and Janie in hmong and thai ???

And what is the title of this lakorn Ruk Kong Nai Dok Mai in hmong ??

Please, Can you place lakorns covers in hmong ???

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmmm...my hmong writing isn't that good, but the title for ken and janie translates to "the heart loves, but the mouth can not tell"

i think the thai title is "nuen nai sai" i think...my thai isn't that good either.

sorry if i was no help.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okies thanx foe the title..i wanna see it cuz i totally love Janie and well Ken...i'm starting to fall foe him as well...aniwayz.....can someone tell me who dubbed tis lakorn....

as for the Num and Janie lakorn by EQ it's Lub Paj sumting...sumting about the flower...yeah! I know Hmong pepz has a HUGE thing for Num...I do too...well more like DID TOO...but now I juz admire him...not want him like i use to....