ken and noi

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
they look like mother and son.. haha.. nah.. only kidding
look really sweet together
noi looks good in pix 9

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing. Ken and Noi makes a beautiful couple!! They are totally in love. I'm happy for them both. These are HOT photos of Ken!!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I'm curious, how old is NOI? I've seen her in Lakorns for like many many many years. Back then alot of N'ek roles and then supporting. Whereas KEN just came in the spotlight.

Not that age matter, I'm just curious eheheh

Sah

sarNie Elites
Khatiya said:
I'm curious, how old is NOI? I've seen her in Lakorns for like many many many years. Back then alot of N'ek roles and then supporting. Whereas KEN just came in the spotlight.

[post="145686"][/post]​
Welll.... according to idolworld, Noi is 35 right now. To me, these two are the Demi and Ashton of the thai entertainment industry haha. They seem really happy together. Ken seems like the type of guy that would give his all in a relationship, he's probably a really good boyfriend.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Sah said:
Welll.... according to idolworld, Noi is 35 right now. To me, these two are the Demi and Ashton of the thai entertainment industry haha. They seem really happy together. Ken seems like the type of guy that would give his all in a relationship, he's probably a really good boyfriend.
[post="145759"][/post]​

That's good. They both are singles (in terms of no kids) soo the age really doesn't matter. It's when you got kids involves then you have to consider their feelings with other be saying "or mom is dating some one soo young that she can be his mother" OUCH!! that hurts.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't even know the two of them went out. kinda shocked, i thought it it was pictures for a new lakorn that they were promoting together. interesting. i guess they a cute couple. ^_^

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Khatiya said:

[post="145686"][/post]​
Kane has been around for a long time... he did some acting as a kid too and hes been making lakorns as an adult for over 5 years now

its just that now people are finally opening their eyes and seeing how incredibly hot and talented he is.

Kane and Noi look great together, personally i dont think Noi looks her age at all and she only looks a few years older than him (i think its actually 7 years apart right?) theyve been going out officially for like 2 or 3 years but they were seeing each other for like 3 years before that.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
they look so happy together
even if she's older it doesnt look like she is she looks like she around his age but who cares at least they are attracted to one another
i wonder the same thing when are they gunna get marry?
:)