Ken Theeradeth & “Noi” Bussakorn

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
:cloud9: OMG Ken and Noi are 1 of the most CUTEST couple/parents/weds ever!!! :cheer: Love their couple so much, Ken is so damn handsome!! and Noi is just absolutely beautiful as ever!! The cover pic is my favorite!! And the pic with Ken biting that rose :pervie: both great actor/ress Thanks so much, i've been waiting for them to have another photoshoot. yay!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
That's a very beautiful cover--from the pose to the lighting. I'm in love with the silver leaf accessory Noi is wearing.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang. HANDSOMELY HOT! lol
I like it. :) Thankksss!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
All the pictures are pretty and they are decent pictures for couple to take except the last one. I know they are husband and wife and they do more than this in their bedroom. This type of pose is a little too much for the world to see especially the youngsters. What moral do we learn from this. Please don't tell me they only pose this as an artist just to be sexy. Did you guys ever seen Hollywood couples pose like that? I personally never seen Angelina/ Brat do it and they are Westerners. Just curious and I have a question to ask to guys: What do the Thai people say or react when they see picture like that? Last picture only. In Thailand do they have standard for stars to pose? If it here that picure would be controversial,it overated for children.