Ken's nang'eks

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I was browsing thru the currently air/new lakorn section and noticed Ken's upcoming lakorn is with ones he's starred with so many times before. It's either Janie, Aff, Ann, Cherry or Chompoo. I consider him a really good actor and I want to see him with other female actresses. I wouldn't mind him in a lakorn with his wife just like Johnny and Nok back in the days. BTW, same for the girls. I wouldn't mind seeing them with more variety of pra'eks either esp Ann and Aff.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Ken had two lakorn with Noi, the indian one and this other one but they didn't end up together in the 2nd lakorn. I would love to see Ken pair with Noi again now :) Also would love to see him with Ploy, Rita...and a reunion with Yardthip ;)

Of course, I don't mind KA team!! :) hehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken will look hot with
Yaya - though she still looks like a teen but if they dress her up maturely she'll be :thumbsup:
Ploy - definitely 100% want to see a :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:
Rita - action thrill best fit for their genre :gungirl:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Can't believe you guys have the same thoughts like me. I'd love to see him pair up with Ploy and Rita.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I agree. Although I don't mind Ken and Ann, Ken and Janie pairing again lol don't throw rocks at me please hahaha

Anyways I am still waiting for a Ken and Rita pair. I don't see anyone else compatible with Ken that has not yet paired with him. They need to cool down the Ken and Chompoo pair, cause all their lakorns together so far has put me to sleep only.

And I wouldn't mind Aff again to make up for her annoying character in Jai Rao. Hopefully less crying and a bit more intelligence!!!

And of course one with Vicki since their lakorn was a horrible action lakorn!!!

Um... Not so sure if I would like a Ken and Ploy. I would be sad if it did happen. It must be Rita before Ploy or I will go akfj iaofieoh fafophiah on Ch3.

I honestly would not like it if he plays with the younger generation actress those that range from 16-22.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm waiting on Ken vs Rita, Ken vs Ploy and in the near future I want to see
Ken vs Yaya or with Margie Ken took a picture with her when they back stage of Roy Marn
Ratree Somasorm Show they aren't looking bad

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to see Ken be paired with other actresses too. I find him good with Cherry and Chompoo. Some of my choices for his future nang'eks are Kimberley, Mint C., Mew Nittha, Bella.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I would like to add more to the list of who I would want to see with Ken as next n'eks in future lakorns

Yaya
Mai Davika
Ice Amena
Margie
Matt
Chippy
Eye

Last edited: