Kev Hlub Tsis Raws Siab Xav

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow..!! New release...nowandays, i seen more Hmong movies being release one right after another...hehe....cool..!! Keep up the good job!!!

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
wow this movie was shoot in sacramento hmmm will see how is it and thanks for letting us know about it

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wow this movie was shoot in sacramento hmmm will see how is it and thanks for letting us know about it
yea its shootin in south sac.. lols.. && i know one of the guys too. the guy on da cover. haha.. i hope this movie
wont be disappointing like the "3 bracelet movie." :lol:

kue1982

sarNie Egg
Good to see a new movie that's out but why does everyone look so sad...its would be nice if they have a cover that have happy people even though its a sad movie...can't wait to see how its going to be like but for sure it would be sad since the cover tells it all.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
"one of the best love movies ever made in history in America"
i'll laugh if it isnt.
As much as I hate to admit it, I judge a book by its cover and the same applies to movies. If the cover does not look interesting and looks cheap it will take me twice to even consider it. From that cover, I don't even know who the two main leads are.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
main leads? im thinking its the guy with the big face on da cover & the girl leaning against him????

btw "one of the best love movies ever made in history in America" ITS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION!

hell no, its not going to be the best but its to get people to buy their movie. hahaaa.. i see this on most hmong movie covers. "BEST"