Kev Hlub Tsis Yooj Yim

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

I dun noe about any1 else..but i'm can't wait to get my hands on this lakorn. aniwayz I believe...'bout 90% sure EQ Production dubbed tis lakorn. But so far i onlie see 2 parts out...

Xiahlovesme

sarNie Egg
oh reli i saw a little bit of the thai version but didint understand it n was..hopin they hav it for hmong translation..n yeah! they do wow..gotta get it..cant wait to see it...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
WHAT?!!??! ALREADY!!!! WOW!!! I GOTTA GET ME A COPY!!! or all of the parts...hehe...oh gosh..i hate it when I read things nad find out the ending...I haven't seen the ending but already know...I hate finding out the ending!!!!

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
so how many parts is this??? and can anymore give us a summary to this lakorn...is it worth buying it or what...?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well i dunno any of the stroyline... :lmao: ...i juz wanna see it plus i dunno how many parts there is...but i heard the original lakorn is prettie short...well shorter than most lakorns...so hopefullie it won't be up to lik 7 or 8 or 9 parts.... :p

beamsgirl:...dang...i noe wat u're talkin' about..eheehee did u read tat thread @ IL...bumers..shouldn't have read tat ...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
YES IT WAS SUCH A BUMMER!!!!

well...I saw bits and pieces of parts of epis that my mom watches...so I'll kinda give a summery from what I saw and understand...and please bare with me and I'll try not to spoil the lakorn caue i suck at summery...to me, summery is like telling the whole thing...so here I go...

film's (pr'ek) dad owns this one company of some sort in korea and pat's (n'ek) grandpa owns like chains of hotels in thailand and korea (or around the world, can't remember)...four (I guess she's a n'ek too but I consider her n'rai cause she is...throughout the lakorn until she found out something) and her mom lives with film and his dad (his mom is dead cause of a brain disease...keep in mind brain disease and almost all korean movies have someone dying of disease of some sort) and film is kinda annoyed of four...film's friend (another pr'ek) or servant I don’t know his name so lets call him friend…friend likes four but she kinda hates him…film’s dad is so controlling of him…friend goes to find work in Thailand (I think that’s why friend went to Thailand) and films goes with him (I think w/o father kowning)…film meets pat and they fall in love obviously and he stays at their hotel…num (another pr’ek) is pat’s big bro and doesn’t like film very much cause he thinks film likes his girl and will call her n’friend (another n’ek)…n’friend loves num but he doesn’t admit his love for her so she is mad at him…things happen...pat asks n’friend to come cook for their hotel (I thik that’s what pat wanted) but n’friend didn’t want to work for num so film said that he’ll protect her from num if she worked there so she agreed which makes num hates film even more and talks bad to n’friend even more…four comes to Thailand to look for film and somehow runs into friend (I’m not sure cause I didn’t see this part) so film told firend to take her far from where film really is and friend did and when four found out they were keeping her away from film, she gets mad…but then forms a plan and tells friend she loves him instead of film and just wanna apologizes for chasing him around and making his life a living hell…so friend agrees to take her to film...that day film, pat, num, n’friend and pat’s grandpa were on a ship doing something and friend brought four to meet film and he’s mad and four goes “aren’t you gonna ask me why I’m here” and friend smiles thinking she’s gonna say “I love friend” but instead she says she loves film breaking friend’s heart...pat gets jealous and goes on other side of ship (I think they were still on the ship) and film goes after her…gave her some flowers and tells her he’s feelings for her and she’s all happy and takes the flowers then four comes and throws flowers on ground and yells at her and pat runs away…film tries to talk to her at her house but big bro num yells at him think film is playing pat and n’friend and four…film says he’s a man and doesn’t say one thing when his heart says another thing making num realize film only loves his sister and not n’friend so num starts to like flirt or talking kinda nicer to n’friend…pat’s all depresses so n’friend and num takes her to korea to cheer her up and film follows…four and friend returns to korea not knowing everyone was in korea too (I think, sorry I don’t know thai and wasn’t watching much)…pat and n’friend goes skiing and n’friend got hurt and pat went to get help and this one guy said a guy is waiting for pat up on the mountain or something so pat thinks it’s nums o she goes and meets him but turns out to be film…num goes meet n’friend whil she’s waiting for pat to return and she gets mad at num and walks off and num follows…they wander off into some place with people and they fell down and hill side and num broke his arm…film and pat are so much in love…yadda yadda yadda I didn’t watch the parts in between…my mom tells me film’s dad tells pat to leave film is she loves him so she went back to Thailand…film starts to get sick and finds out he has a disease (you didn’t keep that in mind did you…I told you to) and his father’s all strict on him cause his dad wants to spend as much time with him as possible cause he knows the disease isn’t curable (cause he did all he can to cure film’s mom but she died) so he just wanted to be there for film…four finds out something about her and film and realizes she can never have film (I’ll let you watch and find out)…film’s dad lets film go after pat in Thailand…film, four and friend all goes…num finds out film’s sickness and talks to film and pat hears and tells film to never leave her…film stays at pat’s house while four and friend returns home (I think they returned home to korea)…film and pat were outside watering grandpa’s flowers when film fainted…pat sits at bed side and says she’ll wait for him to wake up then she’ll eat with him…she tells him to wake up and kisses him…and that’s all I remember seeing…
Sorry, I know this is not a summery at all…it’s like the whole story told really really badly but tried…I haven’t seen the ending but I know it and I won’t tell you…you have to go watch…hint…if I were you I’d stop watching at the part where pat overhears num and film talking about his disease and she tells film to never leave her…seriously…

kry*star

sarNie Adult
thanks for your summary... sounds okay to me... man is like someone going to die??? i believe there are only like eight or nine episodes to this so the hmong version might not have a lot of tapes. i think i'll buy this one translated just because.... so many stars are in here... hehe i seriously thought that film and num will be brothers in this one... ace too i also want to see him... they really cute to me and the girls are beautiful!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh! thea u go Beamsgirl..another person ruinin' it foe me...j/k..eheehee..thanx foe ur summary & u're so funnie...friend & n'friend... aniwayz...Friend = Ace...& n'friend = Nui...doesn't sound like the best ting in the world..but i'll give it a try juz cuz i love P'Num..LOL..

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
The Hmong verison had Num and his n'ek's picture on the cover.
I was like... why do they put Num's pic on there when Flim is p'ek. LOL

well.. anyway.. is translation GOOD?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno...they probably put Num on thea cuz Num i more popular w/ the Hmong community...i tink most pepz haven't even heard of Film yet....

EQ Studio dubbed tis...i haven't watch any EQ dubbed movie since Tony Jaa's 2nd movie so i'm not sure if they've changed anything...in my opinoin they're okay..not the best & not the worse...but i'm sure u heard of EQ dubbin' b4...they alwaise snatch the fresh new action movies first....

macli

sarNie Hatchling
so has anyone seen the hmong version yet? Hopefully they don't mess up the storyline...they tend to do that alot these days...well some Thai lakorns, they sorda distort the storyine and I've seen some korean dramas which they've distort and cutoff the storyline big time. Please tell who are the voices for the P'eks and hopefully the n'ek's voices are not too girlie(I can't stand it sometimes.).

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i almost bought the the dubbed version yesterday but i was afraid that it might not be a great storyline and sucky ending and bad dubbing but WOW!! i'll go back and buy it!! :D