Kev Hlub yuam tau meej mom

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
can someone tell me the dubbing company for Kev Hlub yuam tau meej mom and how many parts are there please...thanks so much :D

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
babe_girl said:
can someone tell me the dubbing company for Kev Hlub yuam tau meej mom and how many parts are there please...thanks so much :D
[post="78490"][/post]​
nancyvang and ceda_lee already answer the production part. There is 7 parts total. I like the dubbing of this lakorn, don't really the n'eke voice in the first part much but then it get better in other 6 parts.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
yea the first part the na'ek's voice wasn't that good but it gets better....i like the song in there anybody know where i can get it? thanks!

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
ok...thanks everyone...well can someone give me their phone number....cause i'm thinking about ordering their movie......

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
mokka said:
whats this movie???
[post="78998"][/post]​

Thai movie..dubbed in hmong..
call...Samee.. (the husband) starring: joy & phol..
(Ra-ce-ka-&- La)

i love this movie.. the hmong people dubbed it very well...
go bi-vision..!!! :rolleyes:

mokka

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
Thai movie..dubbed in hmong..
call...Samee.. (the husband) starring: joy & phol..
(Ra-ce-ka-&- La)

i love this movie.. the hmong people dubbed it very well...
go bi-vision..!!! :rolleyes:
[post="79001"][/post]​

o haha... i c..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yeah... rasica and la? that's a good movie... its sad because she keeps on denying her feelings for him....

he's supposed to be chinese and she's thai... so she don't like him... her mom is married to his dad in the movie... so she hella hates him... ehhehe... its a reallie good movie....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
love this movie.. one of my favorites.. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj said:
yeah... rasica and la? that's a good movie... its sad because she keeps on denying her feelings for him....

he's supposed to be chinese and she's thai... so she don't like him... her mom is married to his dad in the movie... so she hella hates him... ehhehe... its a reallie good movie....
[post="79377"][/post]​
She was taught by her father to honor her position as a princess. As a princess you shouldn't marry another race and shouldn't put your honor down, even if it meant for love.

That's why she hates him so much, he dishonor her position and his dad took her mother away from her. She held to her honor so much that she didn't realize what it was doing to her.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
this movie?? i saw a loong time ago..hahah...it was actually really good....you don't find many good translaters now....SKY is probably the best...but TNT translates the most movies..hehehe....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you know the guy with the fan... ehehhe... his voice is funnie....

"tub la" hehehehe

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
oh yeah..its by Bi-Vision...my mom's frend's cousins own it...yeah they did a great job on it too!! i loved it...it has 7 parts to it...although..they dubbed the music...yeah...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i like this one. although the first time i watch from the begining, everyone voice is annoyed, but after a couple of part, all the voice starting to get better.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
oil_yui said:
i like this one. although the first time i watch from the begining, everyone voice is annoyed, but after a couple of part, all the voice starting to get better.
[post="88374"][/post]​
I agreed with that, the first part Joy's voice was not that good. Actually like the translation of this lakorn more than a lot of the other lakorns. And the singer did good with the song, eventhough I perfer the Thai one better.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i like all the song they dubbed too...i love the lyrics...especially the song from kob lakorn.... ^_^ what happen to them anyways? havent' seen any movie dubbed by them anymore... :huh:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
OMG karenyang..ME TOO..i loved the songs from Kob's lakorn too..i was soo crazy for it..haha..i wonder wat happened to them too..i think they quit maybe...

kazee

This was a very good movie! I sometimes hated her for holding her feelings back so much but then it made sense to me.. It's been such a long time since I've seen this lakorn.. OMG!