Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

Mann

OMG nooo. Thanks RR & Mandy for the pictures!
I'm so saddened by this. I saw some more pictures of Noon in her funeral clothes a while back, but I was confused. Now I know why.

Wow she gets to meet Markie's real mom. I wonder if they get to know the truth about P'Marn? I hope that this tragedy can cause the two to come together. Noon looks elegant in her attire. She look classy for a funeral, not showing any skin lol. But it looks like it would die to be in that cause of the heat xd

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
What worries me most finally will happen, I think... :cry1:

Still praying for little cutie Margie. It's so cruel to take her away.

Oh my god, margie is gone :tearybye: :tearybye: :cry1: :cry1:

Oh my god tonight in the viewing party will very sad without margie :cry1: :cry1: .

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I'm trying to be good and wait to watch this episode with everyone else at the viewing party but the wait is awful. I'm pretty sure I'll be sobbing like crazy for Markie. :weep: I'm hoping that her death will bring Luck and Kluay together but judging from Luck's expression in the picture where Kluay is meeting Eleanor, it doesn't seem so. :nailbiter: But seriously, Pong looks really good in black.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I took a sneak peek and maybe I'm emotional but I feel pretty sad every time I see Markie. :weep:

Also, the part where Luck confronted Kluay after listening in on Kluay's conversation with Jed. :( Gah, I know he's such a damn fool for not trusting Kluay but the pain he felt after overhearing Kluay mentioning Markie's death and how torturous her days are and though the conclusion he formed was so ridiculous I can't help but want to hug away his hurt. Kluay's too. :weep:

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this lakorn so much! Episode 13 was soooo sad! I must say, all the actors and actresses in this lakorn played their roles very well...!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I think I'm going to wait til Sunday so I can watch it all in one go.

This is the reason why I wait... :facepalm:

Exact & Scenario @ facebook

Mae

sarNie Adult
P'Luck is getting mean again, especially next episode... And ewww at the photos above--don't tell me he sleeps with Jenjira!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Ice Apitsada is a good N'rai lol... look at the aboce pic hehe.... I gonna miss MArgie she soo cute he life should'nt end like this

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
he didn't slept with jane, he was sleepy and she came into his room, then khun kare and khun yam saw them but he didn't do anything.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
I think I'm going to wait til Sunday so I can watch it all in one go.

This is the reason why I wait... :facepalm:

Exact & Scenario @ facebook

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: This clip will cause lots misunderstand between luck and kuay again , I can't take it :cry1: :cry1: :weep: :weep: . :thanks: for the pic.