Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
^what? i hope nothing happen to the baby -- where can i watch the old version?
Who's this Oh? Nothing comes in my head *ngon*
You can watch the old version here but i think this person missed like couple parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJqF2wOWc7w&feature=related

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
she/he missed nothing, they just add storyline in this version because in the last:
noos didn't falled in the stairs
she didn't lost the baby
the brother didn't buy a gift for Makie
we don't see the n'ek's brother: we just know that he ran to USA and let all the crapts to his grand ma and little sister.

chenling

sarNie Adult
To me, it's like a recycle story of New and Noon .. but whatever, I get to see PONG with Noon, that's a plus for me. I'm waiting for this cliche story anxiously!
Agreed ceci...if there is slapping and kissing I'm there!!!!!! Hope it will be subbed! Plus looking at Pong isn't bad at all!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I hope the brother tried to more father to Margie than the last version. I saw a lot of behind scene pics from Pong and Noons twitter and now make me really want to see this version. Pong looks like adorable jerk from the teaser and love it when he get jealous of nang'ek. I hope they come out w the definitely date for this lakorn instead of sometime in January.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
she/he missed nothing, they just add storyline in this version because in the last:
noos didn't falled in the stairs
she didn't lost the baby
the brother didn't buy a gift for Makie
we don't see the n'ek's brother: we just know that he ran to USA and let all the crapts to his grand ma and little sister.
I swear she did fell off the stair. Theres like blood coming out and the mom was there also..
Im very sure the old one she did felt off the stair. I have a copy of this lakorn and i let one of my friend borrowed but never got it back.

Mann

Mannie! I miss talking to you! <33

I can't wait for this lakorn!! Noon looks gorgeous! The only thing I don't like is that they part her hair straight down the middle, I hate middle parts, they make people look weird.

From the teaser this lakorn is going to be sooooo drama-filled! Seriously can't wait!
Leila! Wowers, just saw your response. I miss you too! How have you been?! Hehe, I know.. I like her hair with bangs, she looks so pretty but nonetheless she still gorgeous and one of the very few girls who can pull off that middle hair look :p

Btw, I don't think Noon's had anything done again. I think its just rumours. If you watched the teaser, she still looks the same. Gorgeous still :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
This is the lakorn I am mostly looking forward to watch. Can't wait to see Noon and Pong together :)

Mann

Does anyone know when this lakorn is going to air? I can't wait lol. Here are some pictures, credit to Ruj's blog

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
i cant wait any longer. when is this lakorn going to air for sure?

looksy

sarNie Adult
Looks like we'll have to wait a little longer. Pong tweeted that he thinks this lakorn will air in February.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
first it was december, then january then february... at the end, it won't air until march or april.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
*anxiously waiting*
I love and respect both Pong and Noon as actors, so no doubt i'm eager. All the BTS photos are supposed to help the craving, but it's actually making it worse! No complaint intended though. I think these twitter updates are darling. ^^ Really can't wait!

hippo

sarNie Adult
really can't wait for this.

haven't seen noon, in a lakorn where she dances traditional thai for so long, she's so good at it =))

hopefully it airs in feb, can't wait too see noon and pong