Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like the last episode 6 when Kluay nursing Luck on the coach after the fight with Peenam. Pong and Noon are so comfortable with each other in this lakorn. Their chemistry are great.
Can't wait to watch this friday again.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OH MY GOSH.

i'm catching up slowly with subs (bless anonymousblue!) and just watched the kitchen scene ...
*dies* that was just too cute for words. it's almost too good to be true that p'ek and n'ek would be able to have these types of moments after only 5 episodes! Luck and Gluay gosh, either they are both very dedicated to fooling Peemarn or (most likely) they are just made for each other so that's why they can have this type of playfulness even when they are unsure of each other's feelings for each other still. <3 :thumbsup: and even when they are still suspicious and untrusting of each other :facepalm:

the woman who places NahTah is very very very pretty! she reminds me of Rotmay, has a very sweet face. but it sucks because Gluay doesn't like Peemarn that way yet, NahTah thinks so, so that will probably cause problems b/w Gluay and Luck.
dang Peemarn was being so obvious at the dinner table, he was just watching the couple so dark-faced lol and how awkward was that when Luck and Gluay were feeding each other in front of the elders? but they had to do their job i guess.

Luck cracks me up, he acts so disgusted by Gluay yet she is the only one who can deal with his childish temper. she is both the cause and the solution to his daily aneurysms. :wackonut:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
orchid, I believe someone mentioned before that the series is still filming so not sure how many episodes total this series will have. I'm thinking that it should have 13--at most 14 episodes if the storyline continues at this pace. Then again some have mentioned that ch7 tends to drag storyline extends their series if it pulls in the rating. :scratchhead2: Speaking of ratings, anyone know where I can find out the ratings for this series. I'm like totally addicted and would like to know how the series is doing.

After rewatching episode 6 for the upteenth time I found another adorable scene between our leads. It was really subtle (so not in our faces like the dinner scene in episode 5. lol) but so cute. Anyone else liked the scene when our Luck and Kluay were holding hands as they walked in the house after their dinner date? Aww!

jjinxx
, besides his daily aneurysms, nothing breaks Luck's heart so much as the thought of Kluay leaving him. He resorts to spoiled child mode whenever he thinks of her leaving him. :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Speaking of ratings, anyone know where I can find out the ratings for this series. I'm like totally addicted and would like to know how the series is doing.
i read at spicy that someone said first rating was about 14 or 15 which is very good.

jjinxx

dang those ratings sure are high! but based on how awesome the episodes are, it's not surprising!
Noon looks beautiful in that pink dress they got for the engagement!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm really liking the pair of Noon and Pong and I love possesive and demanding p'eks like Pong's character. Finally theres something from Ch.7 that I'm interested in watching.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn made me blush..haha..it's so cute..I usually don't watch too many Channel 7 lakorns, but this one is really really good...Pong and Noon made a good match on this one..can't wait till Friday!

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
sajenna, thanks for sharing the rating for the first episode. I'm glad this lakorn is doing well. It's extremely entertaining and the cast is great so I hope the ratings continue to soar. I can't wait til Friday. I'm thinking we might get a glimpse of Markie this weekend. Excited about that because from the bts pictures it looked like the little girl and Pong got all really well.

jjinxx

ceda thanks for informing me! lol not used to the ch.7 actors.

somehow i don't find myself feeling very sorry for Peemarn. even though he's a nice guy, Gluay was never in love with him in the first place and there was no chance of it happening. plus he's one too many guys i've seen that is coward and doesn't stand up to resisting the engagement, and instead asks for fiancee to call it off *rolls eyes*
i feel worse for Jed instead T-T (or is just partly my Anuchyd bias?)
but of course Gluay with Luck is just perfection! i like how they both do things for one another that remind them of their parents--parents are such important parts of our lives.

gosh i also like that short moment when Luck and Gluay were holding hands coming into the house after dinner. hand-holding is my weakness in lakorn! X]
and GAWD i cannot blame the servants for wanting to peek at their bosses because Gluay helping Luck with the bruise and "fever" at the couch was just so cute! love is blossoming! Pong and Noon are :cloud9:

i'm glad Luck was able to come up with a way to get Peemarn to leave Gluay alone. :thumbup: can't wait until little Margie appears and HOLY SHIET next episode looks intense!!!!!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
This weekend's episodes seem intense.. I can't wait, I absolutely love this lakorn! All week I have been thinking about this lakorn... I even watch the thai version first even though i don't understand thai, and then I watch the eng sub one when anonymousblue subs them...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
somehow i don't find myself feeling very sorry for Peemarn. even though he's a nice guy, Gluay was never in love with him in the first place and there was no chance of it happening. plus he's one too many guys i've seen that is coward and doesn't stand up to resisting the engagement, and instead asks for fiancee to call it off *rolls eyes*
I agree! At first I felt sad for Peemarn because everyone was trying to control his life. However, as the lakorn goes on, it's seems like Peemarn can't make any big decisions on his own and he acts like a child. I have to say, Nam is a good actor, totally believable.

Love Pong & Noon together <3 I love the fact that Pong is so aggressive in the lakorn, but in clips he seems very shy and quiet...so cute :cloud9:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree! At first I felt sad for Peemarn because everyone was trying to control his life. However, as the lakorn goes on, it's seems like Peemarn can't make any big decisions on his own and he acts like a child. I have to say, Nam is a good actor, totally believable.

Love Pong & Noon together <3 I love the fact that Pong is so aggressive in the lakorn, but in clips he seems very shy and quiet...so cute :cloud9:
Exactly. Peemarn only think of himself. He doesnt think about anyone else... such as NahTah feelings or anything. Pong and Noon are so damn cute... Pong is to cute OMMMMGGGG :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
That's why everyone is making decisions for him cuz he's too selfish. If he was the one making decisions about his future, it'll be all about him.

jjinxx

^yup, at first i was like "whoa, your mom needs to get off your back" but now i'm thinking, if he was capable of making a future for himself, perhaps his mom wouldn't be relying so much on the engagment to help solidify his position.
>< plus he won't take responsibility for his daughter (at least in Hua Jai Song Park, Don didn't know his that Chuck's 'son' was actually his)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^Right! Oh I reeeeally liked Don in Hua Jai Song Park. I know it was a very slow drama, but I liked it a lot. I saw a different Por and got introduced to Boy. I first saw him in his abusive drama with Vicky and I was too traumitized to finish it. I mean I'm all for :r-scene-pop-corn: and :slapandkissse3: , but that was just too much. Physically abusive husbands are a big no no to me. However, sexually abusive is fine...I guess LOL! It has to be P'ek though.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree with all of you: peemarn is a selfish man who acts like an innocent. they have changed his character cause in the old version he was a nice guy: it was luck who took the decision for him to recognize makie even if peeman wanted to be the legal father, he loved kluay more than himsef he was the one who said to luck " when you really love someone, the most important is when the one you love is happy eventhough she's not with you cause her happiness makes your happiness. and i love kluay like that because i know she never be mine but i still love her just because she's her."

Mae

sarNie Adult
Whoa...can't wait for Luck to tear up that divorce paper and fall even deeper in love with Rotjalae. I felt bad for Luck when he was crying and Peemarn confronted him about how it really feels to be separated from the person you love--ouch!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
They make Peemarn more selfish in this version.

I am super excited for the tears and pain in the next episode. Luck needs to realize some things as far as Gluay is concerned. I am totally enjoying this series.