Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Has anybody seen this movie? It was at Fresno New year..

"KHIB CIAJ KHIB TUAG" ( Part 1 &2)

~~starring: Xab Thoj ~ Hnub Lis ~ Paj Thoj ~ Txaus Hawj ~ MAiv Yaj...

This movie is realllllly gooooddd.... Best Hmong Movie i have ever seen... Very worth watching.. Sad :wavecry: & funny :w000t:

Link Pictures ~ to order..
(916) 923-5632
(559) 346-1223
(608) 278-7771

or email: LINKYAK@HOTMAIL.COM

hlub

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
Has anybody seen this movie? It was at Fresno New year..

"KHIB CIAJ KHIB TUAG" ( Part 1 &2)

~~starring: Xab Thoj ~ Hnub Lis ~ Paj Thoj ~ Txaus Hawj ~ MAiv Yaj...
This movie is realllllly gooooddd.... Best Hmong Movie i have ever seen... Very worth watching.. Sad :wavecry: & funny :w000t:

Link Pictures ~ to order..
(916) 923-5632
(559) 346-1223
(608) 278-7771

or email: LINKYAK@HOTMAIL.COM
[post="62683"][/post]​
Can you post the cover please? I want to buy one too.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
hahahaha....this movie is soooooo funny.....but i didnt really like xab is this movie....but it funny.....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
my sister we're going to buy this movie on the last day of new year...but it ran out! so we didn't get a copy for ourself......this must be a very good movie, that's why it ran out of copy.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sorrie i ain't got no cover for you guys.. :(

This movie is very sad.. hmong peoples life goes like this sometimes.... i think.. ? :(

Summary: Xab father passed away.. This guy named Pat..(i don't know how to spell his name in hmong so yea..) married xab mother.. He always abuse her and accuse her of cheating.. Beats her up.. kick her and slap her in the head.. ( These people sure can really act.. :) )

Xab is very funny in here.. i like him in here.. He goes and sell shampoo & toothpaste to people and meets Hnub.. the na'ek..

Xab & Hnub starts dating but Hnub parents won't let her cause Xab dad is a wife beater..& Hnub doesn't know how to do anything.. ( chores)

Xab dad beats Xab mom through out the movie.. they argue and fight..( pretty funny)... Xab & Hnub gets married but Hnub doesn't know how to cook.. Xab knows even before they got married but wanted to married her anyways..( promise to teach her..)

Xab mom tells Hnub not to dress up nice cause Xab & his dad won't like it.. Hnub starts to dress in whatever.. Xab meets a lady at the noodle place.. Cheats on Hnub..with the noddle lady.. Hnub cries..so sad.. ( she can cry..)

Hnub goes back to her mother but her mother tells her to go back..because she did not listen to her mother.. Hnub goes back to live with Xab.. One of the reason Xab wants to marry another women is because Hnub doesn't know how to cook for him when he wants to eat..

Xab marries another lady..Hnub is broken hearted..

if you wanna know what happen to Xab and Hnub than you should watch" Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag".. very worth watching.. sorrie no cover.. but look for the title when you stop at a hmong store...:)

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
thanx for the summary.. sound interesting...now i have to buy i love xab he can act and hnub too....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
calla said:
lolz, the tittle making me laugh......sound like its a funny movie. :loool:
[post="63099"][/post]​
yes.. it is a funny movie.. not just funny but sad& interesting to watch..
i actually laughed & cried.i coudn't help it.. i love this movie..
:D

Fearless

sarNie Adult
who's xab thoj and hnub lis? Which movies have they acted in?

ouaher

sarNie Egg
I think this is the best hmong movie I had ever seen. I bought this movie without thinking about it and I love it. The storyline was very good because it relates to everyday life (its sad that my life is similar to this movie, but hey, at least I can point this out to my husband through this movie). Recommand this movie! :p

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Fearless said:
who's xab thoj and hnub lis? Which movies have they acted in?
[post="63387"][/post]​
Xab Thoj has acted in many movies before.. he has acted in some of Dr.Tom's movie.. plam ib vuag.. ~ Ntxub txoj hmoo with Ntxoo Lauj... and many more..

Hnub has act in a couple of movies too.. most recent one she has acted in.. is Hmoob txoj kev ncajncess... you wanna see a pic of her.. go to " HMoob txoj kev ncajncess." in this forum..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
she's funnie in the movie.. because when she's yelling at him in the movie... her voice is like a kid and it just sounds funnie.. ehehhe.. and his face is hella funnie too....

hlub

sarNie Egg
Did anybody have any idea when this movie will sale in Minnesoto, because I living in MN. I went to the store last week and asked the people there they have no idea about this movie. I can't wait to buy it.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
Xab Thoj has acted in many movies before.. he has acted in some of Dr.Tom's movie.. plam ib vuag.. ~ Ntxub txoj hmoo with Ntxoo Lauj... and many more..

Hnub has act in a couple of movies too.. most recent one she has acted in.. is Hmoob txoj kev ncajncess... you wanna see a pic of her.. go to " HMoob txoj kev ncajncess." in this forum..
[post="63517"][/post]​

I haven't seen those movies that you mentioned... so I don't know who they are and how they look. Do you mind posting up a picture?