Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I saw this my cousin they had it and we just went to borrow it lol but yeah i think this movie was okay and kinda sad i think this is one of the best hmong movies of 2006....or 2005 watever lol

calla

sarNie Adult
just done watching both parts....its so funny on first part but the second part kind of annoying me...lolz :D
but i agree with you guys...this movie is funny and sad at the same time. :wavecry:

man, if i have a husband like that.....i'll just send him to hell. i hate those kind of guy...who says will love you forever but then never keep their promise. this movie make me even hate guys....i'm worry about my life now......lolz :loool:

calla

sarNie Adult
by the way......does anyone know who sing the 2 songs there.....its sing by a girl.....she sound good. :p

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
the songs is by xab thoj and ntxais tsab...

if you want it... you can order it...

call this number::: 608-278-7771

or e-mail::: linkyak@hotmail.com

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
the cd is funnie.... the funnie one is track 10... it's called " vim tus rog" (because of the fat?) ehehe... its a funnie but rude song....

its the one that he sings in the movie and he was playing the guitar... ehehhe...

leek18

sarNie Adult
yep that girl sound good and can sing too and i can't believe it that it was Ntxhais Tsab hu. I think she can't sing but wow she can sing, she is the one that play in the movie "cog lus tsis nrog lus" it was produced from ntsa iab production. if it not that Ntxhais Tsab then sorry for being mistake.

calla said:
by the way......does anyone know who sing the 2 songs there.....its sing by a girl.....she sound good. :p
[post="78020"][/post]​

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj said:
the cd is funnie.... the funnie one is track 10... it's called " vim tus rog" (because of the fat?) ehehe... its a funnie but rude song....

its the one that he sings in the movie and he was playing the guitar... ehehhe...
[post="79380"][/post]​
Vim Tus Rog- Because of the Fat/Chubby one

calla

sarNie Adult
Oh, Ntxhais Tsab from Ntsa Iab ? i think i know her.....she's in that movie "cog lus tsis nrog lus" and later she married to Dr.Tom right ?

by the way....can u girls show me how the cd looks like...thanks.

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
This was by far one of the worst movies that I've ever seen. Any movie that Xab Thoj does, he always beats up the other girl, which is lame in my opinion.

I give it two thumbs down.

NOTE: this is my opinion. If it offended you, don't take it to heart. It's only another hmong movie.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Joon said:
This was by far one of the worst movies that I've ever seen. Any movie that Xab Thoj does, he always beats up the other girl, which is lame in my opinion.

I give it two thumbs down.

NOTE: this is my opinion. If it offended you, don't take it to heart. It's only another hmong movie.

[post="79762"][/post]​
you didn't offend me but every movie Xab does... he doesn't
always beat up on the girl... just two that i've seen.. his other movies.. i don't think he beats up the girls.. i don't think. ? Well, it's to entertain people..

Like that one movie, plam ib vuag.. i find that movie funny when he beat his wife up.. hahaha... :lmao: i love that movie.. :D

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
dang..i gotta go find this movie....i really like HNUB LIS in Hmoob Txoj Kev NcajNcees....she matches with Tub...hahah...well anyway...i really wanna watch this...hmm...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
beamie said:
dang..i gotta go find this movie....i really like HNUB LIS in Hmoob Txoj Kev NcajNcees....she matches with Tub...hahah...well anyway...i really wanna watch this...hmm...
[post="79817"][/post]​
i agree. hnub does match tub alot! haven't buy mine yet. can't make up my mind. 'cause some say it's suck and some say it's good. :wacko:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oil_yui said:
i agree. hnub does match tub alot! haven't buy mine yet. can't make up my mind. 'cause some say it's suck and some say it's good. :wacko:
[post="79856"][/post]​
noooooooooooooo!!!!!!
:shocked:

Don't get that one movie.. Tub and Hnub star together.... Yes, they do look good together but that's not the point.. the movie itself is dumb..
although, i do like the song in there.. it's nice.. Stoneheart...

It's not worth your money..believe me.. it's not worth it cause it wasn't worth mine... i bought it and it sucks!!!! the storyline is good
but theres no point to the story.. its re-tarded.. don't buy it... it's boring...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
oh yea...the MOVIE sucked...cause you'd think there would be A LOT of action and all that crap but really...there is only like THREE parts with action in it and they aren't even big....and plus TUB YAJ isn't even the MAIN GUY really...it's that one other guy that killed the bad guy...yea...i think he's more the MAIN GUY.....the movie SUCKED...but HNUB LIS and TUB YAJ were good in there together.....

you know....don't like the movie but like the actor/actresses...yea....