Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sambvang said:
My sister and brother-in-law are the ones who did this movie. The funny thing is I haven't even seen it yet. :loool: I'm going to call and yell at her for not sending me a free one to watch. :lol:

I'll have to tell them that they have a lot of fans for this movie. :D
[post="90776"][/post]​
Tell them this is the first-best hmong movie i have ever seen...
and yes there are many fans out there for this movie.. :) i'm 1.

good plot..good actor & actress.. good everything..

leek18

sarNie Adult
this movie is getting very very very popular right now. everytime i went to other hmong forums, damn "khib ciaj khib tuag" was everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!. well this movie is the most popular movie that people ever heard. don't u guys know that my parents already did khib ciaj khib tuag lawm os, it really annoying when my parents are fighting. every drama was started from my mom because my dad always hu xov tooj mus nrog hluas nkauj tham pem nplog teb and my mom was sooooooooo jealous and yeah she was so jealous like nom phaj and right now the drama haven't over yet because my mom caught my dad talking on the phone with hluas nkauj pem nplog teb again and the drama start again and we hate it soo much and we don't want to be in the house anymore. well what about you guys, have your perents fight like this before?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
leek18 said:
this movie is getting very very very popular right now. everytime i went to other hmong forums, damn "khib ciaj khib tuag" was everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!. well this movie is the most popular movie that people ever heard. don't u guys know that my parents already did khib ciaj khib tuag lawm os, it really annoying when my parents are fighting. every drama was started from my mom because my dad always hu xov tooj mus nrog hluas nkauj tham pem nplog teb and my mom was sooooooooo jealous and yeah she was so jealous like nom phaj and right now the drama haven't over yet because my mom caught my dad talking on the phone with hluas nkauj pem nplog teb again and the drama start again and we hate it soo much and we don't want to be in the house anymore. well what about you guys, have your perents fight like this before?
[post="94294"][/post]​
my parents argue but for different reasons.. not the nplog teb situation..

neena

sarNie Adult
hey, i have a question:

i really want to see the movie with tub yaj and hnub lis...is it any good? i seen a preview of it, i think tub looks really good in it. hnub too. anyone seen it? give me some feedbacks.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
neena said:
hey, i have a question:

i really want to see the movie with tub yaj and hnub lis...is it any good? i seen a preview of it, i think tub looks really good in it. hnub too. anyone seen it? give me some feedbacks.
[post="97835"][/post]​
no, it's not good.. very boring.. don't waste your money nor ur time..
sucks big time... ;)

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
DANG!! THIS MOVIE WAS REALLY GOOD!!! SO RECOMMENDED..YALL GOTTA WATCH IT!! LIKE YM_gurl SAID..SAD AND FUNNY!! GOTTA WATCH IT!!! XAB AND PAJ HNUB LIS SOOO MATCH!!! THEYRE ADORABLE TOGETHER!!

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, can someone post the cover of Ntxais Tsab's album. i mean the girl that sang some of the songs to this movie.