khmer movies

tEaRdRoPs

sarNie Egg
i'm not sure of wat movie ur talking about but i dunt really watch alot of khmer movie. but i watch alot of khmer comedy tho

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
tEaRdRoPs said:
i'm not sure of wat movie ur talking about but i dunt really watch alot of khmer movie. but i watch alot of khmer comedy tho
[post="63908"][/post]​
This movie is pretty much a replica of the Thai movie "The Letter" starring Ann Thongsam and (don't know the guy name). I saw the beginning of it and knew right away it was "The Letter".

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^What movie are you refering to that is like the movie "the letter"?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
rodov ro-ngear..i think i've seen the preveiw once..isn't that the movie with the actress duch sophea?..well..i don't know what it's about..sorry..

Twilight

sarNie Egg
oopsies sorry guys im so stupid LOL i didnt even see the link to check out the movie Rodov Ro-ngear...nvm LOL yeah im correct hehehe...ive never seen this movie before, but for some reason the cover AND the title kinda sounds like its a sad movie...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i watch dis one movie about a week ago at Psah Soyia . It call something like "Don't haunt me" it funnnie though the storyline was some wat simlar to dis other thai moive i seen but the khmer version is acutally funnier and cute lol . The movie star Keo PichPisrey and Chumrom ( i think he very good loooking )

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
i love those really old movies from the 60s and 70s. it's so sad that most of them died during the khmer rouge regime. nowadays, the actors and movies cannot compare.