Khmer original modern songs

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know if it's me but I find people around my age continuing doing Khmer music so rare. I'm so used to eras like sokun nisa or meas soksophea.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
i don't know if it's me but I find people around my age continuing doing Khmer music so rare. I'm so used to eras like sokun nisa or meas soksophea.
What do you mean? People around your age doing music? Sokun Nisa, Meas Soksophea, and other popular their age are singing way too many covers and meaningless songs. They don’t seem to have any creativity in them. I’m so bored with the Khmer pop songs. Most of the time, the lyrics are so bad.
I find myself listening to Vannda lot now because he bings this freshness and poetry lyrics to his rap songs. His songs are full of words I don’t quite understand, but it’s fun trying to decipher. He’s pretty clever with his lyrics as well.
I am glad that the artists from Klap Your Handz and Baramey productions are creating something original and fresh. I’m hoping the bigger productions follows.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Vannda collaboration with Thai artists. It’s about time Khmer collaborating with artists from different counties.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Vannda has an amazing voice and flow to his rap. I am not a big fan of rap but I can listen to him rap. And true, his lyrics has deep meaning especially when he sings about the country. He's a very talented artist.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Here’s an interview of Vannda. I thought he speak English well.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Vannda has an amazing voice and flow to his rap. I am not a big fan of rap but I can listen to him rap. And true, his lyrics has deep meaning especially when he sings about the country. He's a very talented artist.
I didn’t like Khmer rap until I started listening to Vannda. I like that his lyrics are meaningful, poetic, and he uses a lot of play on words that makes it fun. It feel like I’m following his music journey.