Khmer star pixs

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
omg....Veng Sreyno...she looks soo pretty...love her lots!!...and i love the RHM pics soo much...What dvds are those in?... :wub:

russe

sarNie Adult
thanks.... Veng Sreyno pixs are from Blue Diamond dvd vol.1 and RHM pixs are from cd cover vol.245

Na

sarNie Hatchling
whos veng sreynou? i dont know her.. have she ever play any series on ctn? :unsure:

russe

sarNie Adult
these are screen capps from Blue Diamond production w/ new actress

someone told me this is Veng Sreynou's sister... she so really pretty

another new actress... she's cute too

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
russe said:
these are screen capps from Blue Diamond production w/ new actress

someone told me this is Veng Sreynou's sister... she so really pretty

That is Veng Sreynou, not her sister, unless they are identical twins. If you look at the second to last picture with the close-ups of her face, you'll see the hole/piercing of her nose. But she is pretty in this video though. Thanks for sharing.

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Not a problem, russe. Yes , she is prettier in these pictures, look at her eyes, cute contacts :D Blue Diamond vol. 1 you say? I'm gonna get it, I have vol. 2 and I don't think she's in any in that one but I do like alot of the songs :D Is BD vol. 1 any good?

russe

sarNie Adult
Secrets said:
Not a problem, russe. Yes , she is prettier in these pictures, look at her eyes, cute contacts :D Blue Diamond vol. 1 you say? I'm gonna get it, I have vol. 2 and I don't think she's in any in that one but I do like alot of the songs :D Is BD vol. 1 any good?
[post="155710"][/post]​
no, this one is in vol.4... vol.1 is pertty good. if you go to youtub under lovekhmer... they have all the good videos there from BD

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
Omg...the pics looks awesome....u have the album?....I been looking everywhere for this album...can u please share? :wavecry:

russe

sarNie Adult
Milkjuice said:
Omg...the pics looks awesome....u have the album?....I been looking everywhere for this album...can u please share? :wavecry:
[post="160782"][/post]​
I will, when I have time to upload soon :D