Khmer star pixs

Twinky

sarNie Elites
OMG thanx Russe for sharing..looking through all these pix reminds me that I need to go buy all the new RHM volume that just came out...man I feel soo behind now..lol..damn finals.

Quick question Russe..did you purchase RHM vol.72 and 73 at your dvd store..because I just checked Angkor wat online and they don't even have those vol. up yet :(.....

russe

sarNie Adult
OMG thanx Russe for sharing..looking through all these pix reminds me that I need to go buy all the new RHM volume that just came out...man I feel soo behind now..lol..damn finals.

Quick question Russe..did you purchase RHM vol.72 and 73 at your dvd store..because I just checked Angkor wat online and they don't even have those vol. up yet :(.....
yeah, I got them at the store... I don't buy anything online. I live near alot of khmer stores.

ongtine

sarNie Hatchling
she is a singer from Spark production and RSK.
here's the original pics... I didn't like the background so I edited it

and here's her video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va-S79Bs2Tk
i love her music... to bad that i didn't get the chance to see her in concert over here in ATL last summer because i was still in CAMBODIA. :lmao:

i wonder do she make any new songs? well if yall want to hear her songs that i got now just ask okay...

russe

sarNie Adult
for all Dany's fans... screen capps from SSB vol.12. I wish they would just take off subtiles like RHM, so it would be esaier to capture w/out anything blocking.

russe

sarNie Adult
I miss posting up pixs.... so, here's a few pix from "Promise" khmer movie of Duch Sophea... enjoy

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
Where do u get the pics for "Soniya"?..It's very nice and big...

I watched the movie "Soniya"...it was funny in the beginning but got boring towards the end....

russe

sarNie Adult
Where do u get the pics for "Soniya"?..It's very nice and big...

I watched the movie "Soniya"...it was funny in the beginning but got boring towards the end....
my mom bought the dvd and I just scaned it from the dvd covers.... I just changed the background.
yeah, the movie was really boring