Khmer star pixs

navy

sarNie Adult
FUN COVERZ

Sovannareachz DVD collz.. Khmermedia.net

Luna Spkplusfashion.com Cover

more commin soon..
Sovannareach is one of my rising RHM stars. He's something special. Love his look and his VOICE.

Hope to see him on stage here in USA.

russe

sarNie Adult
This new Khmer model looks mix Indian, very beautiful! I don't know her name

credit to http://www.khmermagazines.com

random Khmer magazine covers
this girl was in the tv series "After The Rain"

I think this is Veth Ratana or Danh Monika

Duch Sophea

Sokun Nisa

yak

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing, but i like page 18 better... they look like a models more and poses way better than this page.. this one they look like they're bord.. lol... they need to smile with their eyes.. just like tyra bank says "smile with your eyes!" lol

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! the new Khmer model is absolutely georgous! She does look like she has some Indian in her. I love her smile, very cute. She's very natural looking, doesn't need a lot of make-up. Thanks for sharing, russe.

russe

sarNie Adult
OMG! the new Khmer model is absolutely georgous! She does look like she has some Indian in her. I love her smile, very cute. She's very natural looking, doesn't need a lot of make-up. Thanks for sharing, russe.
I agreed, she looks very natural. you're welcome :D

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
I don't find Khmer most male models or celebrities to be handsome, but this new Khmer model is very handsome!

Wow, you're right, he does look handsome...and he has that part Indian-ish look to him as well, especially in this picture.

The girls in Cambodia can take care of themselves as far as weight goes, but the guys need to do that as well...it's either they are too skinny or just fat...they need to start working out and getting buff...