Khun Chai Jorm Yoong

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
yeah her nickname is "kate" and her real name is thiyada punbua.

oil was such a weirdo in that lakorn heh heh

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
noiki said:
oil was such a weirdo in that lakorn heh heh
[post="159963"][/post]​
lol, p'Noiki - a weirdo? I think he was cute, but the pit scared me a little for awhile, til p'Mai made me get used to them by posting them so often :lmao: she was meaning to scare me even more but I soften to it :ph34r: :eek:

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
well weird isn't exactly the word. i dunno what to call him.

but gosh, that scene when kik kidnapped him and tied him up was pretty scary, in a very creepy way heh heh

sulad

sarNie Adult
noiki said:
well weird isn't exactly the word. i dunno what to call him.

but gosh, that scene when kik kidnapped him and tied him up was pretty scary, in a very creepy way heh heh
[post="160081"][/post]​
:loool: ! That part crack me up! The next day he couldn't even walk! HAHAHA! LOL! But Oil is such a dork in this lakorn! :wub:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
[/B]
Phew said:
He couldn't almost walk because he was dreadfully raped by Kik  :lmao:
[post="160136"][/post]​
when i saw that part i was like wow! FUNNIE! hehe..but the best part i like was when they were in the car gonna go to Thiyada's house for the first time and the dad was sitting behind oil and his mom and he called cell phone and laughed!! :lmao: it was funnie!!

oh yea and i just LOVE the song in there where Oil sang on stage anyone know wat album or cd that is in that i can get myself a copy?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ LOL..that part was funny...it's so cute..shows how close they are..haha..his dad was calling from the back seat while he was in the passenger seat..my favorite part ..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was so silly. But i still loved it. I love the part where their in bed and Kate uses a taser to tase Oil but she ends up getting tased too.