Khun Chai Rai Rem Guean

tang071

sarNie Elites
i've heard of this lakorn before. cute i like janie a lot. so this would be film's 4th lakorn?? i saw the video, thanks for sharing. haha film's hair is brushed back and not covering his face as much...and he's wearing a suit.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow film and janie looks cute together!..i wasnt too fond when i heard they were pairing up but then they dont like look bad together..alot of great cast..thanx for sharing the clip chakrit_y!

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks interesting..loving janie..wow..film looks a hotter better with his hair like that..lol cant wait for the lakorn=]
yeh thats what i was saying too..ive always thought film was cute but i didnt like his hair..if he gels it back like in this lakorn then he looks better..by the way..is this a comedy?

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, i heard this news before too. yeah thanks for sharing this clip lol..........he's cute ahahahaha...yeah also agree that film and janie are look good togther too. sounds interesting the whole casting.......

Vinny

sarNie Egg
WOW!!!! Dat sound so cool!!! Now i can't wait to see da lakorn!!!! By da way how does you guys view the link? Coz i'm having problem with it - i can't veiw the clip. Do you have to be a member or something? I'm dying to see the clip!!! Pleases help!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww man its gonna be a comedy..janie has been in too many comedy lakorn..this will be her 3rd one straight..i knew it was a comedy cuz the title sounds funny

kermint

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
is this a comedy or drama?? interesting couple
[post="147775"][/post]​
i think it will be both comedy and drama tho.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm...janie and film...i still not so sure...well we'll see...eh not matter what i am still a huge janie fan! :D

vina_lek

Darn Janie lucky girl! I think she's one of the few nang-eks who gets to act w/ a lot of diff. pra-eks. It doesn't seem like she gets paired w/ a single pra-eg often.

kermint

sarNie Adult
vina_lek said:
Darn Janie lucky girl! I think she's one of the few nang-eks who gets to act w/ a lot of diff. pra-eks. It doesn't seem like she gets paired w/ a single pra-eg often.
[post="158632"][/post]​
yeah, agree with what you said tho and i think it's good for her to meet with many different Pra'ek.