Khun Chai Rai Rem Guean

sarN

sarNie Granny
he get to kiss all his n'k for real lolz most newbies p'k learn how to fake kiss first LOL >>> i wonder does they practice

tinah

sarNie Coma
dang..Film is grubbing on that food..lol..it must be really good..thanx Calla

whoa! why is film getting on these kiss scenes. first pat & now janie...OMG!!!
yeh i know. Hes a lucky guy

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
hehe. I really liked that Film told her he was a servant right away! It's her fault she didn't believe him!! :lol: :lol: From the beginning and ending theme, he sure seems to get slapped a lot! :rolleyes:

I'm not good w/ summaries, b/c I don't write much. Here's a try:

Film is a loyal servant to a khunchai who goes away. We don't know how long the real khunchai is going to be away for I think. There is also another servant who loves to pose as a khunchai to get girls, & he often gets into trouble b/c of this. This other servant(I forget his name) decides to go to a party that the real khunchai is invited to. Film finds out about this & goes to get that servant before he gets himself into trouble & ruins khunchai's name.

In order to get into the party, Film dresses up really nicely. There he meets Janie. At first, she seems to be checking him out. :lol: As Film catches the other servant & is attempting to take him away, the servant lies to everyone that Film is khunchai's son!!! So agh... Janie's mom wants him for Janie. Janie is immediately turned of by Film now, b/c she dislikes anyone her mom tries to pair her up with.

At Janie's mom's hotel, there is a worker & her daughter who know the ins and outs of the hotel. Janie's mom is really mean to them & treat them like servants. They're probably the nangrais in this lakorn. They also aim for Film.

Film does tell Janie he is a servant -- 2x!! But she doesn't believe him. Worker nangrai & Janie's mom are all going after Film to get w/ their daughters. Janie is practically running away from him. Oh yeah, she also has a suitor who is also running after her. Film keeps pursuing her, b/c he wants her to give him a chance.

And the trouble maker servant make plans w a hairdresser to get Film married w/ Janie. So Film will get rich & will share the wealth w/ them, b/c Film is really loyal to people. Film doesn't know about this at all.
Thanks for the lovely summary, vina_lek. I saw episodes 1, but I didn't quite understand the story. LOL. However, it was interesting.

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i just love episode 3 flim looks so cute his character hahhashahahaha. love the way he act dumb in front of janie hahahha....

yeah i do agree with ya that film's so lucky to kiss his N'ek lol. not fake kiss but for real hahaahhaa......dislike fake kiss scene hhahahahhaaa

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
man i just love episode 3 flim looks so cute his character hahhashahahaha. love the way he act dumb in front of janie hahahha....

yeah i do agree with ya that film's so lucky to kiss his N'ek lol. not fake kiss but for real hahaahhaa......dislike fake kiss scene hhahahahhaaa
yeah... episode 3 was soooooo funny... film act very well as he was dumb and Punya On. so funny when he decided to bite the telephone thingy...lol...will they come back from the beach on today's episode?

kermint

sarNie Adult
if who want to see "Rak Euny" of Film and Janie then go DL at the Show thread now. i just post at there.........

man i just say they're look so cute together that show lol. it's very fun show of Film and Janie ahahahaahahaa............i laugh all the time when they talk about each other.......

tarong kong tai film and janie

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5d5i8z

calla

sarNie Adult
Tinah......u forgot this one. hehe.....its so cute i love it. :wub:

vina_lek

Janie & Film are so cute!!! :wub:

This reminds me a lot of "Ruk Nai Dokmai," b/c the pra'eg is chasing after Janie again, hehe. :rolleyes: I guess it's refreshing to see the pra'egs chasing after the nang'egs but in a funny way. It's kind of rare for me to see or maybe I should watch more lakorns! So far of the lakorns I've seen with Film in it, he's been pursuing the nang'egs...

- fly me to...
- hima tai prajun
- the movie with him & Paula

No problem about the summary guys. Mai pen rai ka. Glad you were able to understand it! :unsure:

I didn't expect Janie & Film to be getting married so fast! :blush: I wonder how much longer people are going to believe he is a khunchai???

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
yess! can't wait til they get married then.. on to their honeymoon! ahahahahaha XD ruk euy was so cute<3 i love film & janie. they should get together :/ i think the nang rai is so preety :] is she the same girl that went out with por in tey jai ruk nuk warn paen?

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
yess! can't wait til they get married then.. on to their honeymoon! ahahahahaha XD ruk euy was so cute<3 i love film & janie. they should get together :/ i think the nang rai is so preety :] is she the same girl that went out with por in tey jai ruk nuk warn paen?
Yep thats Pang, shes Por's ex in Tey Jai Ruk

tinah

sarNie Coma
I also think Pang is really pretty!..i didnt know shes the n'rai in here. I guess shes them quiet sneaky type

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
haha im enjoyin this lakorn, its so cute , cant wait for the slap kiss parts, janie is too stubborn and mean to film.. poor baby..haha but yah film is cute in here i have to admit, didnt quite like him before but hes a good actor..

vina_lek

the nangrais now seem to be the cute pretty type that could be nang'eg as far as looks goes. I also thought the nangrai was too cute pretty to be the nangrai in Roy Rak Roy Ardeed.

This is how I felt when I saw Aum P. as nangrai in a lakorn with Yui J. as nang'eg and Vee as pra'eg. I forget the name of that lakorn now.

ohhhhh I love the part where Janie is chasing after Film, & she hits into the screen door & passes out. :lol: