Khun Mae Jum Laeng(Cholumpi)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually enjoyed this lakorn.
It teachs you something and it was fun seeing Krit as a girl lol.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh this lakorn finished already? that's so quick, but then i will be able to see this soon once the dubbed version out. i can't wait to see it, esp the the sweet scene that you guys talked about.

Ratthida

sarNie Egg
Love this lakorn so much!!!! And LOVE Chakrit!!!!

He really is a good actor!

Everything in the same story: fun, love, familly... Great

How long do we have to wait to see the next Chakrit's lakorn???

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG this lakorn ended already....?! awee.... i'm behind on this lakorn tooo!! I'll finish this weekend :lol: since it's suppose to rain this weekend so I'll spend my time watching it. hehe.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Love this lakorn so much!!!! And LOVE Chakrit!!!!

He really is a good actor!

Everything in the same story: fun, love, familly... Great

How long do we have to wait to see the next Chakrit's lakorn???
yeah how do we have to wait? i want to see all of his lakorns

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Chakrit has been voted NO.1 on TV pool weekly(actors) for his great performance in this lakorn...
oh really? i'm so happy for him, i mean chakrit's performance has been always great in every lakorn he played, but he never get recognition and that's so unfair. He's underated. but i'm happy to hear that he got regonition for this one. Yeah Go Chakrit! i will alway forever support you!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you're welcome, i was super happy too, because there are so many funny scenes i really wanted to know what they were saying :D

juicee

sarNie Elites
does anyone know the name of the song in the last episode? It goes something like "sagot kum wah ruk hai oak jark bak kong tur..." In this clip, it starts at 2:04.