Khun Mae Jum Laeng(Cholumpi)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm...so it will be released in the summer...I don't know, am I ready to see Chakrit in drag...well, I guess we'll watch him anyway we get him. so no other updates other than that...hmm...not even a hint at the plot...like why is he dressed in drag...ah so many questions on that one...well, here's to more news soon.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm starting to have tis feeling tat tis is gonna be a stocked lakorn..betta not be...P'Krit's lakorn stocked...oh heckkkk no...cuz there's rumor tat Jai Rao and BBK w/ Aum & Ann are gonna air after Trace of Love w/ Rome & Ritta...and i thought tis one might replace Badarn Jai boy was i wrong...

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
When was this done filming? I wouldn't be surprised if they stock it since this isn't the first time channel 3 has done this to him..I remember Bow See Chompoo with Angie was filmed in 2002 but they didn't air it until 2004. Same thing happened also with that lakorn he did with Yard too I think.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
When was this done filming? I wouldn't be surprised if they stock it since this isn't the first time channel 3 has done this to him..I remember Bow See Chompoo with Angie was filmed in 2002 but they didn't air it until 2004. Same thing happened also with that lakorn he did with Yard too I think.
oh really? why do they stocked his lakorns? Bow See Chompoo and the one with Yard were both of his great lakorns so why did they stocked them and are they gonna stock this one too? oh no, i really want to see this one because i want to know why does he have to dress up as lady.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
reallie..OMFG! the one w/ Yard okay i guess..but Bow See Chompoo tat was a kiss/slap lakorn i thought tat one would be at the top of the chart...hmm...*tears* i'm dying not seeing any recent Krit lakorns :lmao:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
not sure why they do it, but yea it sucks. At least there's still Pen Thor lol..I watch that show just for him..literally..I never pay attention to the story and just FF to the parts he's in. hahah

dhan9

sarNie Adult
not sure why they do it, but yea it sucks. At least there's still Pen Thor lol..I watch that show just for him..literally..I never pay attention to the story and just FF to the parts he's in. hahah
same here lol, at least i still get to see him in pentor, and i only watch it and FF to the part that i can see him, it's a really good show though and i enjoyed it only if i could understand them.

So no news on when is this gonna air yet?

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
AWESOME!!! Dec. 26. what a great x-mas present!!! (i'm celebrating xmas on Friday nite instead of thurs, so this is just in time!) :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
its about time. i miss chakrit. they should air din nam lom fah too. he has so many lakorns that hasnt been aired

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
gasps... this lakorn is airing in like 2 weeks!! ahhhh... we get to see Krit onscreen again :wub: Although I'm not a big fan of Tanya but it's okay... Krit is all that matters. muahaha.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
krit's not TOO ugly. i'm not saying he's beautiful as a woman... just that he makes a decent looking transvestite :lol:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh really that this will air on 26 Dec? this will be my best christmas present because i'm so happy.........i've been waiting for so long........i'm so excited already. Yeah my chakrit will be onscreen. i'm not fond of Tanya too but i'll see this just because of Chakrit and i'm sure Chakrit will pull off with her well.