Khun Nai Sai Lap

Joecy66

sarNie Egg
I think, your right PP_BB,
she is so sad in her video.
If you can watch TGN TV, sometimes you`ll find some music videos, you like, and where the sound is also ok, but its like going fishing -_-
cause you have to wait.

donna

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn! she is so hilarious... it's good seeing her again, she's been MIA. plus he's so HOTT!

calla

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhh...this is such a cute lakorn. :p
Chakrit and Nat do make a cute couple......can't for the next episode. :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
From thairath. Juicy News!!!

เรื่องเลิฟซีนโอ๊ย ชิวๆ มากสำหรับ นัท มีเรีย เพราะผ่านมานักแล้วทั้งนอกจอในจอ แต่พอมาเจออารมณ์ หื่นกามออกซาดิสต์ของชาคริต แย้มนาม ในละคร “คุณนายสายลับâ€? เข้าไป เล่นเอา นัท ถึงกับกลัวจนตัวสั่น โดยในระหว่างที่ถ่ายฉากที่ สินธพ (ชาคริต) โกรธที่ เรขา (นัท) หายตัวไปทั้งคืนพร้อมเงินแสน ชายหนุ่มเลยใช้กำลังปลุกปล้ำ เพื่อระบายแค้น ฉากนี้ ผกก. ออเดอร์พระเอกว่า “เอาแบบโหดๆปนหื่น ออกแนวซาดิสต์นะâ€? ชาคริต ก็ว่าง่าย ทำตามความ ต้องการเด๊ะ แค่เข้าฉากเดินกล้องปุ๊บ ก็จับ นัท เหวี่ยงไปกระแทก ต้นไม้ดังพลั่ก! เล่นเอา นัท เจ็บจนตัวระบมร้องว้าย! ชาคริต ต้องขอโทษขอโพยเป็นการใหญ่ แต่พอเทกใหม่ หน้าตาของ นัท ก็ยังดูกลัวไม่พอ ผกก.เลยสั่งให้ ชาคริต เพิ่มความโหดอีก ทีนี้ ชาคริต เลยจับ นัท ขึงพืดกับต้นไม้ก่อนจะไซ้จูบซอกคอจน นัท ร้องกรี๊ดด้วยความสยอง ก่อนจะโต้ ตอบด้วยตบหน้า ชาคริต ดังเพียะ!...เป็นอันหายกันนะ!

http://www.thairath.co.th/thairath1/2549/e...feb/24/ent2.php

L

lalalek

AHHH!!!! :w000t: What does it say? I wanna know because i love this movie alot....

bopha

sarNie Elites
:shocked: i want to see that eps .... HAAAAAAAA
And pleaz translate it ...wanna know too :w000t:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Can someone have mercy on the people who can't read Thai and translate the article above pleasssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee...thank you :D

L

lalalek

Thanks Diane.....I love that MV...... :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg this lakorn is soo good i love it.....nat is too funny in this lakorn hahah...i love seein chakrit and nat together...theyd make a really good couple off screen lolz

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh i only watched up to episode 17....i dont want this lakorn to end...it has a bit of everythin in it...love nat and chakrit they both did an a wesome job..especially nat haha...but i was wonderin how many episodes are there to this lakorn?...im guessin like 19 or 20?