Khun Noo Fah Gup Maew Karng Baan

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i just watched up to part 3... so far, i'm kind of liking yui's character but it gets boring when she acts the same.. from beginning to after college... at least, she finally has a feeling for note after while..

so far, its okay but yet funny. hehe. it just that it's too fast-paced.. i sort of hoping this lakorn runs short.. i don't know...

what's up with note's sunglass? i mean he wore it like literally all day even nights! gosh... why?

tomorrow, i will watch part 4 to be continued.. hehe.

natty

Chubs
der052 said:
Yeah it is starting to drag a bit. So far Yui believes Miang as they torture her with the fact (not true though) that she is not the real daughter!

Yui believes them because no one clarifies her and listens to her side of the story! She is undergoing an identity crises.

As for her attitude, you could see that she is starting to grow up with the situation.

As for Note, he matches the role because its a plain and simple role! Of course other people would do better but hey, give the guy a chance, I do agree that he is not the best actor out there!

As for the sunglasses, It is to show mystery and probably make Note look cooler which does because when he has his sunglasses off, he looks fake, acting is not too real!

Yui runs out of her house and Note takes her to stay with his secretary!

But this lakorn is not totally boring or too lagging. I think it contains a perfect combination! Has drama, comedy, and mystery all in one!
[post="51839"][/post]​

the mysterious and cool thing is fine der.. but he's wearing it driving AT NIGHT.... that's a little :rolleyes:

this lakorn is sooo poorly written..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I know but if we saw his eyes, we'd know he is not that good at acting because eyes can't lie, hehe!

But he looks cool in sunglasses at night although, i wonder how he could see in them, hehe!

fjs90630

sarNie Egg
I heard that Ch. 7 director will cut off few epi, so this lakorn will be finished soon. That's sad cuz I love Yui and want to see more epi of this lakorn. The new lakorn will be aired following this lakorn is Song Sanaeha starring Veerapab and Patcharapa.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Are you for real that their cutting some of the part out.. Aww that's won't be really interesting but it would be good. Since I haven't see Aum on screen since her alst with tik... I hope Song Sanehar is fun...

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I think that sucks! But it is alright because that means everything will go faster! It won't drag, making the lakorn perfect unlike some lakorn where it drags!

As for Vee and Aump lakorn after, I'm not going to be happy if they cut it to show Vee and Aump lakorn, after all, Vee is not that good of an actor either! No offense!

Plus, Yui is a talented actress! What is wrong anyway!

Outburst, sorrie people!

But today episode is nice, Yui's family knows what is wrong with Yui and why she ran away! Yui believes that Apsala is putting a plan together with Longpope against p'ek!

She saw the black dress! Yui and Latsamee are good together now, they see each others side! Yui has matured and become more reasonable with knowledge!

As for this lakorn so far, it is really good and has not dragged! Everything flowed well and everyone matches their role! Wish Ch.7 wouldn't cut the lakorn though! I think it is really good!

Love it, especially Yui and Note!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
those picture are so cute. yui is so pretty and cute. thanks you so much for picture. i have waiting so long for these picture.

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
it was soo cute when they woke up in each other's arms. yui looked sooo embarrassed and cute!!!

natty

Chubs
they should cut it cus regardless of yui's talent and note's lack of... this lakorn was pointless and drags since epi 3!.. it just kept going around in circles..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
natty said:
they should cut it cus regardless of yui's talent and note's lack of... this lakorn was pointless and drags since epi 3!.. it just kept going around in circles..
[post="55601"][/post]​
i second that.....