Khun Por Whan Whaw [DiDa]

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Oh I think this lakorn is pretty good but Pooklook needs more emotions to her sad and happy faces. Gino is so good with his emotions. Pai is so cute in this lakorn and I have a feeling he is going to end up with nang'ek sister. Pancake's brother is so cute and adorable.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn looks fun & interesting! I'll give Pooklook a chance. ^_^ I'll be watching this next, along with Kat's lakorn...since Wanida is over now. :[ I like the concept of this, how she plays a goofy & sweet mommy/daddy lol. Oh, and Vee is really handsome in this one!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Like I said before I like this lakorn and I'm trying very hard to get use to Pooklook acting. I will try it out because I like Veeraparb, Pai and Gino a lot.

cecilia

Staff member
hm .. i didn't like this lakorn .. she's not good at expressing her feeling .. so dull and the crying scene didn't make me feel bad for her at all ..

i'm passing on this lakorn ^^

cecilia

Staff member
^there are some new n'ek in ch3 and they do better at crying scene than her .. she cringe :( and her comedy side is very fake too .. she needs more acting lesson ^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know it is her first lakorn, but I don't know something just isn't right. I guess I'll have to finish the lakorn to see if anything changes. Like the beginning when she finds out that her fiancee has passed. Oh man that scene was like umm ok? Anyone should have been able to do that scene. It felt like she wasn't shocked enough or she didn't care enough, but then that is just me.

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. tina, i feel the same way .. i was like .. okay? reaction? that's it ? NONG GINO did a better job than her ..

another thing that i hate is her saying ''LEURN KUM KRAI MAI LEURN BUT LUERN GUB CHUN!'' it's so kiddish and fake ..
i thought she suppose to be a mature kind of woman since she's going to be a mother to gino.
anyway, maybe it's just me but she really irk me in here .. i'm passing it on but can't help to come back and comment on this lOl

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is Nong Poy really in this lakorn? If she is does anyone know what role she will be taking? Also who is play Vee's sister lol or is it Poy?

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I agreed her acting is very fake and she has no emotions on her face when she sad, mad or happy. Gino is so much better with his emotions. After all her plastic surgery she doesn't look Thai at all. The girl that play Vee's little sister is the girl that play Sood Ruk kam dauk hua jai as big little sister. I think she is Miss Teen Thailand but I don't know what year.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wish they put Jui in this instead :D the character is very similar to Sao Chai Hi-Tech lol. Jui would have definitely pulled this role off, but I will try and finish it. Hopefully Pookluk will improve

tinah

sarNie Coma
its sad to say that nowadays isnt all about talent like before..just as long as you got the look and beauty than you can take on the lead role :thumbdown: poo is another example..

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
its sad to say that nowadays isnt all about talent like before..just as long as you got the look and beauty than you can take on the lead role :thumbdown: poo is another example..
Well, in my opinion, there's Min and Yaya who are gorgeous newbies yet they can still act...

There's also Nadech (Om and Mark are hot but their facial expressions kind of suck...Om got better tho!)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Is Nong Poy really in this lakorn? If she is does anyone know what role she will be taking? Also who is play Vee's sister lol or is it Poy?
IDK who is Poy but anyways Manao play Vee's little sister she also in the lakorn Khun Chai Tum Raberd also play Tle Tawan sister and she was Miss Teen Thailand 2008 winner. Shes cute hopefully she plays neak role soon.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol nvm I mis read another article on some other site ^.^ but nice I think Manao is cute, so is Manao ending up with Pai or is Kratip? It looks like Pai may have a thing for Kratip but I could be wrong lol since Manao hasn't shown up yet

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Kratip shes a brat and spoil in here but I think at the end she will turn out good and prolly get with Pai and Manao might get with Hector Pancake's lil brother.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The guy that plays as Pooluk's and Kratips little brother? Lol you know I never really figured out who Pancake's little brother was. If that is her little brother then he's adorable! You know what this kind of reminds me of the situation with Kratip and her brother how the dad favors Kratip, but mistreats her brother. It reminds me of Noon and Kade's "Ton Ruk." Lol except it was the step mother who mistreated him. He has his little issues and etc.