Khuu Khane Saen Ruk (Baan Lakorn)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL I love the hospital scene, the n'ek in this lakorn is using all the N'Rai moves in a typical lakorn. They're always comparing most things in this lakorn to a lakorn LMAO.

Chakrit's "hello" when answering the phone is so sexy.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Songkarn is such an ass, like the p'ek in PIMALA ! He deserves the same fate than Aum A. in Pimala LOL
Anyway.. yeah I think Rin is gonna turn evil too...
But the lakorn s getting more and more "nam nao"... N'ek with P'ek lost in a forest, its raining, blablablah...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven't seen Epi.8 yet...still waiting for the eng sub. :p
Anyways, I knew it. I kept telling my sister that Rin is still in love with Songkran but she doesn't think so. Lol That is why Rin always have on this face when Moddaeng and Dao talks about the revenge and all.
Maybe Rin does turn evil. That is why she doesn't end up with anybody at the end. It's officially. She's the RAI. lol
You know what I hate about this lakorn? The fact that the Rai's name is the same as my name, Rose. This is just too depressing. Ahaha We'll just call her "Silicone Boobs" like how Dao calls her. ROFL

I can't wait to see Aum break Chakrits heart. It'll be sad. I love the part when P'Ped told Songkran that he is going to pursue Dao too. I love how he keeps getting these competition one after another. lol I think She does like him too but is denying it at the same time.
As much as I don't like the kid, his character is HILARIOUS. lol I really don't like the mother, sister, Namseungdeun?, Rose, & Rin. Jun is okay at the moment, although she is really stubborn. Kru seems trustable and nice. lol
Moddaeng and Sia Ou is so freakin' HILARIOUS. I love these two. Always trying to get back at each other. I wonder what is going to happen when they start to fall deep for one another.
Anyways, I can't wait to see the next episode. I want to see Aeo fall in love with Gigi already. :D
I wonder how many episodes this lakorn is going to have. It just better not drag and be too long. It's really getting no where at the moment since Songkran is already liking her and Jun is kind of out there with Kru. lol
I can't wait to see the ending. :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love how Nadia pretends to be pregnant to get back at Ouan. Too bad in each episode they don't have many scenes together. According to the credits Aum will leave Krit on they're wedding day cause she walks away in a wedding dress. I hope this lakorn doesn't exceed 18 episodes since this was the original plan to end it.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
The funny part is that I keep getting comments about how p'Pe is so cute, etc, but the majority census with Thai netizens, they hate that kid! I don't know if there's something lost (or gained?) through the subbing that made the kid likable. I mean, when I work on the series, I try to translate what they're trying to say and how they're trying to present themselves (some lines aren't translated word for word). So I find it funny that the people who watch this lakorn with the sub like the kid, and a lot of Thai netizens don't like the kid at all. They even go as far as saying stuff like "everything is perfect in this lakorn except him", and sometimes, I do agree with that.

Take that silicone boobs thing for example, Dao actually calls her "pneumonia". To English speakers, it can be confusing. Pneumonia in Thai is 'pord buem' or literally to have a swell lung. So while I want to keep the authenticity, sometimes it's better to just let the English-speaking watchers get the joke the same way Thai viewers would too. So maybe the way I'm translating p'Pe's lines make him likable? I honestly don't know, but I find it funny that some opinions on him are polar opposite.

PS: I worship OuxModdaeng couple. Unfortunately (in their case), there are so many characters that they don't appear that often as they would if there were only 2 couples like in most lakorns. And this is probably why this damn lakorn gets 1,500+ lines per episode orz.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thank you infinitely Kudaranai for subbing. I enjoy the subs immensely as i can tell you try hard to make the languages parallel to each other so we understand the concepts and humor.
Regarding p'Pe, he is okay to me, not too annoying and not extremely likable unlike other children actors from previous lakorn. I did notice him looking off like he is reading the script from the side. I think his character is cute but he himself is not quite up to par with acting yet. I find that in the case of KKSR the child is not needed more than he is to help the story move along (unlike for ex. Kha Khaung Khon where the story would be lacking without Margy).

Ou and Moddaeng have grown on me. At first there were just so many couples introduced that i thought they didn't need to focus on these two but i actually really enjoy the break they give us from the whole revenge plot. Ou's declaration that he'll woo M was an unexpected fun addition, coz i thought they would battle til the end.
Not sure how i feel about Ji and Aeo. I don't understand why how someone as pretty as Ji can look like a 'not-woman' even to her guy friends. Hope he moves on from Dao soon.
I'm also not looking forward to the kru Nu and Jun couple, mostly because i think Jun doesn't deserve Nu. She is rude and snobby and doesn't know how to appreciate the humble things in life. However i expect it's inevitable that they will fall for each other in Dao's absence.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
rin is the bad girl shes the one that send that guy to beat up aum..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I feel so dumb not suspecting Rin all along, i should have seen it coming. But now i'm convinced after the talk she had with Aum about doing whatever it takes for the man a woman loves. After that talk i knew she was talking about herself. Aum is in the lion's den now.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Rin has these moments where she looks suspiciously creepy. How can you fall for someone that fast and love him to the point that you are hurting a friend? Freaky.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^^ I know, right? He only gave him her job and she fell for him so quick. Wow.
Rin is so evil. It's sad knowing that she was the one behind all these horrible things. I wonder what they're gonna do to her character at the end.
Like when is this lakorn going to end yet? I feel like it's been forever. lol

Anyways, Omgosh. Every time I look at my nephew, I always see P'pe! I'm not even kidding. ROFL Why? Because he makes the same face as P'pe when he smiles. aahaha

The funny part is that I keep getting comments about how p'Pe is so cute, etc, but the majority census with Thai netizens, they hate that kid! I don't know if there's something lost (or gained?) through the subbing that made the kid likable. I mean, when I work on the series, I try to translate what they're trying to say and how they're trying to present themselves (some lines aren't translated word for word). So I find it funny that the people who watch this lakorn with the sub like the kid, and a lot of Thai netizens don't like the kid at all. They even go as far as saying stuff like "everything is perfect in this lakorn except him", and sometimes, I do agree with that.

Take that silicone boobs thing for example, Dao actually calls her "pneumonia". To English speakers, it can be confusing. Pneumonia in Thai is 'pord buem' or literally to have a swell lung. So while I want to keep the authenticity, sometimes it's better to just let the English-speaking watchers get the joke the same way Thai viewers would too. So maybe the way I'm translating p'Pe's lines make him likable? I honestly don't know, but I find it funny that some opinions on him are polar opposite.

PS: I worship OuxModdaeng couple. Unfortunately (in their case), there are so many characters that they don't appear that often as they would if there were only 2 couples like in most lakorns. And this is probably why this damn lakorn gets 1,500+ lines per episode orz.
I guess majority of the people likes P'pe based on the subbing videos is because of his lines and his cleverness role. lol I don't like the kid as much is because of his lack of acting and probably because of his facial expressions. ahahahhahaa It's so annoying yet, hilarious. lol
Anyways, I see. Thanks for everything. :D ahaha

I like Sia Ou & Moddaeng too. They're sooooo darn funny. They make me laugh. Gi and Aeo is cute too. I want him to like her already although he does but just doesn't know it yet.
It's funny when Moddaeng's parent's walk in on her and ou all the time and thinks that they're doing it. lol This is such a pervy lakorn but then again, what lakorn isn't?! ROFL

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ji is so obsessive of Aeo, all those pics of him in her room. Glad there's more Ouan and Nadia in episode 9. I hope there is more to their relationship rather than the repetitive arguing and bickering.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I was laughing so hard when I found out it was dream when she fell off the bed. She kept
Pinching herself and hitting herself!!

Love Sia Ou and Moddeng!!! They are a cute couple!!! I should try that method one day with my sister and her husband!!! Itd be fun!

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Finally got somewhere lol I really enjoy moddum and sia oud's couples too...too cute with the denying thing

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I knew Rin would turn out to be evil because of the beginning when Krit was first trying to Con Aum's sister. The way she reacted when she found out Jun was dating him >.<