กำกับการแสดง กฤษฎา เตชะนิโลบล
ผลิตโดย บริษัทบ้านละคอน จำกัด

Official Website
Khuu Khane Saen Ruk

• CAST •

Thanks Popcornfor2​

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for pics. Tubtim look so cute & pretty! miss her a lot. will wait to watch her. but the guy with her looks weird. still love her with Natthew hope they'll pair up again soon.cross fingers.hehe

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Does ANYONE know what this lakorn is actually about????????? someone please!!! :worthy:
Well, Songkran (Chakrit) is a playboy who was asked by this father to purchase orange farms so that he can turn it into a resort. One of the land belongs to Ingdao (Aum) That's how it starts anyway, I didn't read the entire synopsis since I'm planning to watch it and don't wanna get spoiled.

I secretly wonder if that poster is an official ch7 one. I'm only doubting it because it looks so great by ch7's standards when it comes to wallpaper and things...heh.

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
thanks for pics. Tubtim look so cute & pretty! miss her a lot. will wait to watch her. but the guy with her looks weird. still love her with Natthew hope they'll pair up again soon.cross fingers.hehe
I agree they he does look weird he kindda looks like Nam R with the hair but he's the weirder looking version

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Does ANYONE know what this lakorn is actually about????????? someone please!!! :worthy:
Also, here's the summary from lynn's blog....no credit is mine, credits to Lynn at iheartlakorns.com for the summary below...

So we have “Aum” Patcharapa Chaichuea as a ‘hao hao’ roughneck farm girl named Ing Dao. She has a younger sister named Ing Jan played by ‘Tubtim’ Aunyarin Theerathananphat. They own a piece of land that Songkran (Chakrit Yamnam) wants. He is ordered by his father to buy up land in Ing Dao and Ing Jan’s area and build a resort, but Ing Dao’s father Saeng is not selling.

One day when Ing Jan and her friend Marin went to Bangkok in search of work, Songkran hires them out of pity. Marin has a big red birthmark on her face, everyone is like terrified of her. When he learns that Ing Jan is the daughter of the owner of the land he wants, he decides to date her until she gives up the land to him without limitations.  He succeeds and Ing Jan does give up her share her share of the land to Songkran.  Soon after, he dumps her to go back to his model/actress girlfriend Rosita or Rose (‘Kamboom’ Pimnipa Jittiteeraroj). Ing Jan is devastated and tries to kill herself but fails because her sister Ing Dao was there to save her in time.

Ing Dao is livid when she learned what happened to her sister Ing Jan, she wants revenge and she wants her land back. At first, she does the reasonable thing of going to his house and asking to buy her land back, but his hi-so mother and sister calls the police on her. She lands in jail. From jail, Ing Jan contacts her friend Mod Daeng (Nadia Nimitwanich) for help. She tells Mod Daeng everything about what happened to her sister Ing Jan and Mod Daeng is livid also. She passionately detest philandering men. So it time for revenge, starting with Ing Dao’s look. Since Ing Dao is going to be the one seducing Songkran, she has to look the part. She is transformed from a plain Jane with a big black mold on her face to a goddess like figure. Now let the games begin.

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
Also, here's the summary from lynn's blog....no credit is mine, credits to Lynn at iheartlakorns.com for the summary below...

So we have “Aum” Patcharapa Chaichuea as a ‘hao hao’ roughneck farm girl named Ing Dao. She has a younger sister named Ing Jan played by ‘Tubtim’ Aunyarin Theerathananphat. They own a piece of land that Songkran (Chakrit Yamnam) wants. He is ordered by his father to buy up land in Ing Dao and Ing Jan’s area and build a resort, but Ing Dao’s father Saeng is not selling.

One day when Ing Jan and her friend Marin went to Bangkok in search of work, Songkran hires them out of pity. Marin has a big red birthmark on her face, everyone is like terrified of her. When he learns that Ing Jan is the daughter of the owner of the land he wants, he decides to date her until she gives up the land to him without limitations.  He succeeds and Ing Jan does give up her share her share of the land to Songkran.  Soon after, he dumps her to go back to his model/actress girlfriend Rosita or Rose (‘Kamboom’ Pimnipa Jittiteeraroj). Ing Jan is devastated and tries to kill herself but fails because her sister Ing Dao was there to save her in time.

Ing Dao is livid when she learned what happened to her sister Ing Jan, she wants revenge and she wants her land back. At first, she does the reasonable thing of going to his house and asking to buy her land back, but his hi-so mother and sister calls the police on her. She lands in jail. From jail, Ing Jan contacts her friend Mod Daeng (Nadia Nimitwanich) for help. She tells Mod Daeng everything about what happened to her sister Ing Jan and Mod Daeng is livid also. She passionately detest philandering men. So it time for revenge, starting with Ing Dao’s look. Since Ing Dao is going to be the one seducing Songkran, she has to look the part. She is transformed from a plain Jane with a big black mold on her face to a goddess like figure. Now let the games begin.
Haha I actually read this right before I checked this website, I made a plea to lyn for a synopsis...guess she listened :) but thank u for posting it

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha I actually read this right before I checked this website, I made a plea to lyn for a synopsis...guess she listened :) but thank u for posting it
LoL its ok then. Glad u requested her for a summary :)

So excited this lakorn is airing today!!

TheCityGangChannel @ youtube is uploading this lakorn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZAAMIBBhfY&feature=channel_video_title

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Tubtim and Aum so cute play as sisters. feel so sorry for Tubtim get trick by Chakrit, he's so mean! the guy pair up with Tubtim look too weird don't like him, should have get a better looking guy for her. wish it was Natthew with her instead.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
I actually anticipating Nadia and Oun's scenes. They look like a very funny couple in this lakorn. I'm glad Nadia's in a lakorn again after years...I miss her.

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
aww i feel sorry for her friend with the red mark...the mother was full rude.
Rose's voice is going to get on my nerves so much, i think i'm going skip scenes with her speaking

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I just read the entire synopsis if they keep things the way they are then the lakorn kind of reminds me of Kob and Krit's Lakorn Kon Ruk Game Payabaht. -.-" And the friend with the red mark on her face every lakorn the girl plays she always have to have the same type of emotional trauma roles. After reading the full synopsis I feel even more sorry for her. Other than that the lakorn is pretty cute LOL. Feel so bad for Tubtim. I like Kao's pair LOL.