Khuy Yai Sai Diew:(Ch3:Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
aon looks sooo HOT..love him..but why another comedy..i want to see him back in drama roles!..but yeh hopefully its not a bad comedy..nang ek is from kulap tat pet..one of the newcomers

opening ceremony credit to roots Sao Pern Jao Sanae also had their opening ceremony sameday..cuz its the same production..

http://www.uploading.com/en/?get=TFM8N4Z7

tang071

sarNie Elites
aw man the n'ek from kularb tud pet?? she's cute and all but her acting needs so much improvement not to mention she really needs to perfect her english. yeah i also want aon to have a drama role. i didnt watch thom though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on aon/marky from kaosod..ahhh Aon looks so hot :w000t: im looking forward to this lakorn..wonder why hes holding on to marky :wub: she kinda look like rita from far away and she talks like her.cuz of the accent

พระเอกหนุ่ม "อ้น-สราวุฒิ" ขึ้นแท่นเป็นป๋าดันรายล่าสุด ได้ประกบสาววัยกระเตาะ "มาร์กี้-ราศรี" ในละคร "คุณยายสายเดี่ยว" พอถูกให้จับคู่ถ่ายรูป ป๋าดันก็เริ่มงาน โพสท่ากอดสาวมาร์กี้ แต่พอกอดไปกอดมาต้องชะงัก เมื่อเจอไขมันรอบเอวของน้องหนู!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix of the opening ceremony!..credit to jaedone..marky is cute!..and Aon is HOt..looks like he gain some weight

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
thankz for sharing the pictures.. i can't wait for this lakorn so excited to see aon on-screen again :D ...

donna

sarNie Adult
yay another lakorn with him in it and he is the main p'ek too! that's good. he used to be okay now he's starting to catch my eye.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Aon is hot but doesn't the girl look like tat girl the nek look like Lindsay Lohan 2 me iono i know i'm idiot but she remind me of lindsay lohan

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
It's nice to see more of Aon on screen!! I'm glad to see Marky, Woot and Pang in this lakorn, too. :w000t: I haven't seen Marky since Kalup Cut Petch. Thanks for sharing, Tinah.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Lindsay Lohan???? Where r u seeing that? She doesn't have a resemblance to her...well at least i don't c it...

calla

sarNie Adult
the girl is pretty.......but who is she never heard of her before. what other lakorns that she in...??

tinah

sarNie Coma
the girl is pretty.......but who is she never heard of her before. what other lakorns that she in...??
this is only her 2nd lakorn..she was n'ek in "Kulap Tat Pet"..young gen. lakorns

arissa

sarNie Elites
the n'ek is pretty cute..they look cute together from looking at the pictures...Aon is just too damn cute...I really want to watch his lakorn..

tinah

sarNie Coma
marky is really pretty! oh this is airing soon. Cant wait to see Aon..i miss him

a pix of her from last year 36th year Anni. of Ch3

tinah

sarNie Coma
airing Feb 18th replacing Jao Ying kor Taan..thanx to noiki and tv3 webboard

ahh cant wait to see aon :yahoo: i wonder if him and marky will have chemisty